Chapter 6 (road trip with my jack)

"Ding!" I awoke to someone ringing my doorbell. "Who is it!?" I yelled. A muffled voice said "it's jack! Are you ready to go?" I said "yeah! I'm coming hold on." Its thanksgiving break and me an jack are going to my old hometown which is in Dallas Texas. I ran to the door and he walked in and I jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around him. "Babe! I'm so excited! Thanks for coming with me! I love you so much!" And I kissed him. He said "anything for you sweetie!" I said "Well I'm taking a shower so wait atleast 30 mins okay? Here's the remote and my laptop if you want to watch YouTube." I ran to the shower I got done and got dressed and but on some Arabian print leggings with some brown ugg boots and a white top with a small train in the back. I ran blow dried my hair while taking 15 mins to curl it. I grabbed my charger my laptop chargers my portable wifi block and my purse with my cheetah water bottle filled with Gatorade. Jack said while I walked down the stairs with my big suitcase "wow kenn you look amazing here I'll get your bags." He grabbed my bag and we headed out the door locking it and I got in the drivers seat and we were off! I plugged up my phone and the song called "we can't stop" by Miley Cyrus played and I smiled then I stayed awake for 3hrs and Me and jack switched on driving and I fell asleep after 30 mins and when I woke up We were in Tulsa Oklahoma. Jack said "babe there's a great food place here. C'mon it's In this mall. I got out and I held jacks hand and there were a million things going through my head. I loved jack a lot. He made me feel so happy. I loved him with all my heart. I stared into space and jack said "kenn!? Are you okay?" I answered "uh yeah! I was thinking about something. Sorry." We kept walking and we ate and got a drink and we shipped for a bit. I walked into wet seal and bought a crop top that had tie-die on it and a pair of white shorts with some sandals. I walked out and jack said "let's go to Aeropostale!!" We walked over there and jack picked out some jeans and a black v-neck. Then we went to vans and he bought some blue vans and I bought some blue vans too. We left the mall and kept driving. I was driving now and I said to jack "hey jack?" Jack said "huh?" I said "I love you a lot jack. I've never met a guy who is so perfect like you." He said "kenn I love you more. I could say the same." I smiled and he slowly shut his eyes. I loved jack. I wasn't lovin him I was inlove with him.