Summer time lovers

"Jack! Get the basket of blankets!" I yelled from the hallway. It's summer and me jack and Kendra jack j and nash and that one kid. Forgot his name oh yeah. Cameron. He's a sick bastard. Oh anyway we are going to panama beach for a week for summer. We are packing when my phone dings. I check it to see my moms message mom(m) Kennedy (k)
M:hey sweetie! Don't know if you left or not but I have to fly to California to meet up with my job supervisors. I'll see you when you get back. Love you!
K: hey mom! Have a safe trip I love you too. I'll call you as soon as we make it to panama beach!
M: okay sweetie. Use protection.
K: OMG. Mom! You perv. I love you. I have to go finish packing the truck. Me and jack and jack j and nash are going in my jeep. Kendra and her boyfriend are going in her car with Cameron and his friend. So I gotta finish packing bye! I love you.
M: okay sweetie! Be safe and I love you.
I turn my phone off and put my last bag in the jeep and jack hops in and I ask everyone "we got everything? Not leaving nothing right?" They all answer "right!" I back out and drive to quick-mart a gas station near my house. I get out and I see Cameron. Ew. Great. We don't have a connection because he was the guy at the party trying to touch me. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back. Gosh I hated him. I payed and bought a 6 pack of mikes lemonade and a big bag of Funyuns and Cheetos. I walked out side and jack put the gas in and I say in the jeep and got on twitter and tweeted @kennedy_jameson : panama beach here we come! @nashgrier @jackgilinsky @jackjackjohnson. I plugged my phone in and turned on the song "the next episode" and we drove off. It was going to be a great week. "I love you jack." I said. He said "I love you too kenn." He said as a grabbed my hand and our fingers tangled eachother. We were almost to Mississippi when we pulled over because jack wanted to get out and take a picture with everyone. Me nash and jack j took pictures. Then me and jack took pictures while I was on his back. We got back in the car an kept driving. We finally made it to Florida. We made it first so we got to pick our bedrooms. Me and jack got the master top room and nash and jack shared the one next door. Then Kendra and her boyfriend taylor walked in with Cameron and his friend Sam. "Hey we are here!" Kendra yelled from downstairs. I ran to hug her. "Well guys it's our first day! What should we do?" I said flopping down on the couch. Jack sat next to me and said "well maybe we should go to the beach?" Everyone said "sounds good!" So I ran to change I got in mind and jacks bathroom out on my tie-die bikini and slipped in a belly button ring with 3 diamond piercings in. And some American eagle flip flops with some short shorts and one of jacks flannel button up shirts and put on my sunglasses. Jack came in a placed his hands on my hips and I looked in the mirror and he looked to and said "kenn. You are so beautiful. I love you." I smiled and kissed him. He changed into some Hurley shorts and a white tank. The. He asked me to jump on his back so I did and we were the first ones ready. We sat on the couch jack nearly dropping me. Kendra came down so did taylor and nash And jack j and Cameron and Sam. We all walked to the beach since our condo was right there on the board walk. I asked jack if I could get in his back and he said yes. I jumped up on him and he kept walking his hands felt really awkward on my thighs. But it felt really good. I loved jack. A lot. Maybe one day he would be my jack "forever."