Chapter 8 (I cant go on)

"Beep!!!" I was awoken by my alarm clock. I got up brushed my teeth. Took a shower curled my hair and put make up on. I put on my leggings with my ugg boots and a black tank with a train on the back and wore an over coat. I sprayed on Perfume and grabbed my bag and my phone and headed to school. I wasn't looking forward to this day because of jack. I got out and I saw his black jeep. Great. I walked to my locker quickly and there he was at my locker. I opened it and he said "kenn are you serious?" I just put my stuff up and kept walking. He grabbed my arm and said "kenn I'm sorry! I love you do you understand me?" I said with tears in my eyes "jack let me go! Don't talk to me okay?" Jack gripped my arm tighter "kenn! I'm not fucking kidding. I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking!" I said "let me go now! And your damn right. Didn't know what you were thinking Sure.okay? Lie to someone else." I yanked my arm away from his muscular hand and I walked away leaving him and a lot of students circled in the hall way.
I ran into Kendra on the way there. "Hey! Kenn! What's wrong?" Kendra asked "u-um nothing. Just trying to get through the halls." I stuttered. Kendra said "hey I'm here if you want to talk okay?" I replied "thanks Kendra." I nodded. I walked to my last hour and great... Jack was there.
I got there and sat down. It was the middle of class and I felt him staring I looked over and he had tears in his eyes. "Did I hurt him that bad?" I thought. But then I relized "nope.. Don't fall for it Kennedy! He hurt you! Stop it." I broke down in tears and mr.johnson asked me if I was alright I said "may I go to the restroom?" I ran to the bathroom and slid down the wall with my back on the wall. I cried. I went back to the class and told mr.johnson "I'm going to leave early." He said "okay Kennedy. See you tomorrow." I walked out the door an jack yelled and said "i-I uh gotta go too. Mr.johnson. I heard him and I took off running and then he caught me "kenn. Please forgive me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He kissed me and I hit him. "What the fuck jack?! Just get away from me." I jumped in my jeep and took off. I headed to my spot in the woods behind the clifs. I arrived at the clifs. I took off my clothes and I jumped into the water and took a swim for a while. I got tired and I got my clothes and got in my truck and drove home. I got to my door and there was a boquet of flowers. The note read "meet me at Iyogurt at 5:45pm if you want me back. If not then I guess we are done Kennedy. Love jack."
I let a tear escape. I went to take a shower and put on makeup fixed my hair and put on some red heels with a red dress that was strapless and short. I grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 5:30pm I left and got to Iyogurt and I saw jack. I sat down and he asked "kenn you want something?" I said "no thank you." Jack looked at me. I started to cry. He said "hey it's alright. C'mon let's go to my car." We walked outside. He looked at me "k-kenn. I love you. I was mad I don't know why. I'm sorry it will never happen again. I love you. I'm sorry baby girl." "Jack. I love you too. I'm sorry for leaving you." I said. He just pulled me into a tight embrace and he said "follow me to my house. I have a surprise." I got in my jeep and he got In his. I followed him and then we made it to his house and he ran upstairs to fix something and he told me to come up there an I did I walked in and there were rose pedals on the floor and candles and in the middle of his bed there was a basket of candy and chips and cookies and a box of pizza. "Jack! It's beautiful!" I said. He said "baby nothing can compare to your beauty." I kissed jack passionately and I didn't want to stop. Things were getting heated fast. I got off of him and layed down. We watched the purge and I fell asleep in jacks arms. I loved him a lot. He made me feel happy. Jack was the one. The one for me. Jack gilinsky was mine.