Everyone knows

I finished packing my bags and jack was putting Samuel in the truck. We went to get Johnson and nash. We packed everything up and left. We drove for hours then stopped and ate and shopped a bit and we continued to drive. I fell asleep. We drove all the way to Dallas and we made it to Kenzie's. "Babe!!!" She yelled "babe!!!!!" I yelled and we ran to hug eachother. "Where's my baby?" Kenzie asked. I went to grab Samuel and she smiled in awe. "Hey girl me and you need to talk. Tonight let's go to Marian's diner at 8:00."Kenzie smiled. "Alright. Well let's go get ready." I smiled and said.
We went to get ready and I dropped off jack, Johnson and nash off at the skate park and me,Kenzie and Samuel went to the diner. We sat down and ordered and talked while we were waiting for food. "So I know you probably don't want to hear this but..." Kenzie said. "Go on." I said. "Sammy's not dead." She said with tears in her eyes. "Kenzie... I know...how did you find out?" I asked. "Fans. It's everywhere." She said "I didn't see anything." We ate and then went to pick up the boys. They got in and we went to the hotel. "Guys! Let's go swimming!!!" Johnson yelled. We agreed and we walked down stairs and ran to the pool. I sat in the hot tub with jack. I got on his lap and we made out. Kenzie and nash were flirting. It was cute. "I think nash likes her." Jack whispered in my ear. I nodded and started to suck on his sweet spot on his neck. "Ooh kenn." Jack moaned. "Just wait till later." I whispered in his ear. Then I felt his hands run down my thighs. He massaged my vagina through my bikini bottoms. I moaned as I clinched on his back. Then I lost it. He slipped 1 finger in me. I kissed him even more then he licked my bottom lip and separated them. Then he did it again. He slipped 2 fingers in my and the pace went faster. "Jack stoooop." I moaned in pleasure. "You sure baby?" He asked I nodded and he quit. The things he does to me. I kissed him once more. We got out and grabbed Samuel and Johnson followed so did nash and Kenzie. We got to the room. Me and jack shared a room. Kenzie had shared one with Johnson and nash. They had 3 beds in their room. "Babe let's finish what you started." Jack said and smirked. I climbed on top of him and I started to pull down his swim trunks. He untied my bikini and played with my breast. Then he sucked on my nipples a bit as I gave him a hand job. He groaned in pleasure. I licked my way down to his member. I started to suck on the head and then I went all the way he grabbed my hair and pulled. "Baby you need to get paid." He mumbled. I nodded as he flipped me over to where he was on top of me. "Let's play a game?" He asked I nodded like the idiot I am. "What game?" I asked "how many fingers can my princess take?" He asked I giggled. He slipped one in me then two then three. I lost it. "J-jack I'm gonna...." I moaned. Then he stuck his member in me and he went fast and hard. I'm usually not a person who likes rough sex but tonight was good. I liked it a lot. I'm not even gonna lie.