Club karma is that jack?

"Kendra?" I asked she said "yeah?" I said "there's a club about a block from here you guys wanna go?" Kendra said "we don't have any Ids." I said "I'm so smart. I got some made for $75.00 they will get us in anywhere!" She said "well fuck it let's go." I ran to tell jack and he agreed so we got ready. Jack was wearing a society shirt with some jeans. I wore some sandals with some white shorts that were so short the pockets insides hung out with a red tank top that tied around the neck. I grabbed jacks hand and pulled myself closer to him and I kissed his perfect jaw line. I had to stop before things got way to heated. So we went to the club and I asked Kendra "do you want to get some drinks?" She smiled and said "sure. Maybe we can turn up?" I laughed we walked to the bar and I got a hypnotic slush with a little bit of ciroc with a few drops of Malibu rum. It was surprisingly good. I walked over to jack who was already wasted. He pulled me close to him where my crotch was basically on his crotch. He started to sway with me and he placed his hands on my ass and I liked it. I have never liked stuff like this before but jack made it different. I slowly grinded on him and he whispered in my ear "you better quit or I'm taking you to our room." I giggled and said "ha! I'd love you see you try babe." He soon Began grinding on me when I felt his shaft get hard. I told him I had to go to the bathroom I didn't feel good. I threw up once and walked out to wash my hands and I walked out the bathroom and Cameron grabbed me by my arm and I yelled "damn it Cameron let me go!" He said "Kennedy I don't want you to get hurt if you go out there." I looked at him confused and pulled my arm away from him. I kept walking and I wished I didn't I wish I would have listened to Cameron.There was jack and some girl. Then I relized who she was it was Leah. she was sitting on what looked like a table her legs on jack and jack was between them! He was tounging her and it was so disturbing. I yelled at jack and said "you stupid bastard! What the fuck?" He turned so quickly and said "Kennedy. I'm sorry! Baby baby! I'm sorry!" Tears were filling my eyes. I walked out the club jack trying to follow after me. I ran and then I fell jack grabbed me and said "what's your problem?" I looked at him in the eyes and said "really? My problem? I don't have one. Get away from me you stupid bitch." With that I walked off. I made it back to the condo tears were falling like rain when Sam walked in. He said "hey you alright? I know you don't know me but I think your really pretty and you don't deserve to be treated like that." I smiled and said "thank you. I'm alright. I guess." He looked at me and said "no your not. Let's go get some ice cream at 24/7 cream?" I smiled and we walked out the door. We sat and are our ice cream and then we walked out and I don't know what I was Thinking but I asked Sammy "can I bunk with you?" He smiled and said "sure. I don't mind." I chucked. We made it back to the condo and everyone was there. I walked to me and jacks room and he's fucking Leah. I said great. He looked at me and said "Kennedy? Baby? I'm sorry!" I grabbed my stuff and walked out to Sammy's he helped me and I said "thank you." He smiled. I fell asleep and when I woke up I was in Sammy's arms. It was sweet. Sammy was sweet.