I missed you more

jacks pov

I woke up with a headache. I'm pissed right now. Why would she bring that up! I just left her like a puppy in the road. I feel like an ass. I need to go apologize. I got up took a shower and went to the flower shop and bought some roses and chocolates. I got to Kennedy's house and walked in she was holding Samuel. She was sobbing and wiping her eyes just like a little kid.

"K-kenn?" I stuttered. "What." She spat. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk out like that." I said.
I started to cry over the thought that maybe she didn't love me anymore.

Kennedy's pov

"Come here jack." I said. He walked over to the couch. I layed Samuel down and put him to sleep in his play pen. I grabbed jacks hand and pulled him to the room I shut the door and pushed him on the bed. "K-kenn? What's this for?" He asked "oh shut it jack." I said. I sat on his waist and I cupped his face kissing him. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and I let his tounge explore my mouth. He started to pull my shirt up And I pulled my shorts off. I smiled and he took off his pants and he was left only in his boxers. He layed me down and he pulled his underwear off and grabbed a condom. He did his deed and we layed there breathless. I ran my hands through his hair and went to shower I came out and put on some soffee shorts and a white tank. I went to feed Samuel because he was crying. Jack came out of the shower and he grinned at me. I smiled and laughed "what?" I asked. "Oh nothing." He smirked. "Okay." I kissed Samuel. I was super happy. He's mine. My own wilkinson.
"Jack?!" I yelled "yo?" He said "we gotta take Samuel to his grandmas. We are ready." I yelled down the hall. "Alright babe. Lemme get Samuel and I'll meet you in the jeep you go ahead." Jack said. We drove Samuel to his grandmas and I went with jack to his house. I smiled and he looked at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "U-uh I'm just looking at you." He stuttered. "Whatever. Jack I love you babe." I said. "I love you more. I missed you more." Jack said. "I love you jack. You mean so much to me." I said. I'm glad jack was back. But I'm still missing Sammy.