Sammy what happened?

I awoke the next morning and my hips hurt really bad. I wasn't in Sammy's room. I was in the living room. Why did my hips hurt. My whole area below felt sore. But it's only sore when you have a period and you lose your virginity. Wait? Did someone rape me!? Oh my god. I got up and ran to the shower and I felt better. I put on some sweats with Sammy's hoodie.
I walked into the kitchen to see jack stand there he said "did it feel good?" I looked at him and I ran to Sammy. "Sammy! Sammy! Let me in please Sammy!" I screamed. He opened te door. He grabbed me and asked "what's wrong kenn? Kenn? Are you okay?" I said "jack raped me." He let me go and walked down stairs. Then I heard stuff breaking and I walked downstairs to see Sammy on jack choking him. They wrestle on the floor and Sammy's telling "why would you do that to her? You took something special from her!" Jack yelled back "well she's a slut anyway! It couldn't of been that special." Sam was pissed then. "Goddamn you jack. You are fucking stupid. You better watch your fucking back." San said. I took that to the heart. Did jack really think I was a slut? Why? I yelled at jack "jack your the slut. I'm not the one who was all in between Leah's crotch!" Jack looked at me and frowned Sammy grabbed me and hugged me. I sobbed in his arms "s-Sammy I love you." I said "kenn I love you too." Sammy said. I kissed his cheek. I grabbed his hand and we went upstairs. "Sammy I wanna go home." I said "well get packed and I'll ride with you." Sammy said. I smiled and nodded. I liked Sammy. I really liked Sammy. He was so sweet. "Alright well we will see you guys later. Bye!" Sammy yelled. I waved at Kendra and Nash. I felt horrible. But how could jack do that? I hurt so bad. I got in the car and covered up with Sammy's Blanket. Sammy drove all the way to Omaha. I fell asleep most of the ride. We made it to Omaha at 3:47am I asked Sammy "hey can I come to your house until morning?" Sammy smiled "sure. That's fine." We made it to Sammy's and im we went to sleep. I fell asleep in Sammy's arms. I Sammy was a great guy. I loved him.