When will i see you again

Kennedy's pov.
I woke up. "Jack?" I asked "hm?" He mumbled "we gotta go get the baby c'mon." I whispered. "Okay. I'm comin." He smiled we drove to get Samuel. We picked him up and went to Denny's. I ate pancakes and drunk juice. Samuel was eating with jack. We finished and payed. "Let's go home and get ready we are going to my moms." I smiled and said. I haven't seen my mom since I don't know when... All because of a fight.

Jacks pov
She wants to see her mom? Oh my. What is she going to say about the baby. Uh oh. Kennedy has pulled away from everyone including Kenzie and Kendra. That's a bit scary. I got in the shower and got dressed. Kennedy got dressed and we drove to her moms.
Kennedy's pov
"Mom!" I yelled "Kenne-" my mom said confused. "Who's this?" She asked pounting to Samuel. "h-he's your grandson." I stuttered "oh my! He's perfect! When!?" She smiled as happy tears fell "almost one year." I smiled. She hugged me. She picked Samuel up and kissed his forehead. He liked his grandma. "Mom could you watch him?" I asked "oh of course!" She smiled as we left and went to the mall. We were walking when I got a call from an unknown number. "Hey jack lemme take this." I said and smiled. I walked out to the restroom. "Uh hello?" I answered "hey. I'm in town I wanna meet Samuel." Sammy said. It was Sammy. His voice was so soothing. I started to cry. My cries turned to sobs. "O-okay meet me at our house in an hour." I said then we said goodbye and hung up.
I walked back towards jack and I pulled him out the store. "Where are we going babe?" He asked "to get Samuel I'll explain later." I said. We got to the car and drove to my moms. We picked up Samuel and went home. Samuel was sleeping so I layed him down in his crib. Then a knock was at the door. I opened it to see Sammy and Nate. "Skate!" I practically screamed. I jumped in his arms and sobbed. "Hey now.... Hey... It's okay..." Skate said. I smiled and nodded. We all caught up and Samuel started to cry "u-uh excuse me." I said as I got up to see Samuel. "Hey now little man... Your okay... There's someone I want you to meet." I said as I picked him up. "Shhhhh....shhh...shhhh." I whispered to Samuel as I carried him to the living room. "Is that him?" Sammy asked "yeah. This is our little man." I smiled then handed him over to Sammy.

Sammy's pov
My eyes and smile grew wide as she handed me the baby. He looks just like me. I can't leave him without a father. He needs me. "He's such a handsome boy!" Nate said and I nodded and smiled. Kennedy has done a good job. My phone started to buzz. "Hey guys it's time to run. See you guys later. Bye little man." I said and I kissed Samuels forehead. Just as I was almost out the door. "Where are you going?" Kennedy asked "I gotta go to hiding. That record dealer is near." I said. "When will I see you again?" She asked with hurt in her eyes. "Don't know. I'll call soon okay?" I said and kissed her head as I hugged her. Then we left.

Jacks pov.
Sammy finally met his baby boy. He's perfect I think. Kennedy is getting to be a great ass mom. I'm happy and when I'm happy it's a good thing cause I know my family is happy.