Why sammy

Jacks pov.
"Samuel you have a lot to explaining to do." I said as we pulled into a parking lot. "Bro I know." He said. "Now get out and speak to her." I spat.

Kennedy's pov.
"Why Samuel?" I spat in tears.
"K-Kennedy. You are still so beautiful. I missed you so much." Samuel said as He went for a hug but I pushed him away. "If you missed me why did you leave Samuel!?" I Spat. "It's for my own good Kennedy." He said in dissapointment. "How the fuck do you think me and your family felt! Even better did you even think about Samuel!!?" I spat and sobbed. Jack got out and hugged me we rocked back and forth. I sobbed and Sammy put his hand on my shoulder.
"Get off Sammy." I yelled.

Sammy's pov.
She just yelled at me. "K-kenn c'mon. I'm sorry I just need to explain. Listen I'm hiding in canada because of a record dealer trying to find me and Nate. I didn't leave just because I wanted to. I left because i had no choice."I said. "THEN WHO WAS IN THE CASKET!!" Jack and Kennedy yelled. "They were replicas of me and Nate. They were fake." I said then put my head down. "L-listen I gotta go. I wanna see my boy. But I can't now." I stuttered.
"Sammy. You need to meet him. Come back okay?" Kennedy said. I nodded and walked away.
Kennedy's pov
I cannot believe it. I felt his touch for the first time in about a year. He was real. He was there. Right before my pale lifeless brown eyes. Samuel. I only call him Samuel when I'm mad. I need Samuel so bad. I can't go though. I have to stay with jack. How's the baby going
to react? What if he doesn't like him like he does jack? Oh no.
This is terrible.

Jacks pov
I can't believe this is happening. "Let's go home." Kennedy whispered, I nodded and we drove home. We went to the bed not even bothering to change. She layed there and let a huge sigh out. She cuddled up into me and I rubbed her back and left pecks on her forehead. "I love you jack." She whispered. "I love you too Kennedy." I said. we talked about Sammy. Then the baby and how his life will turn out then us. We talked so much that we didn't crash out till almost 5oclock that morning. I love my Kennedy and I will always be here for her no matter what obstacles come our way.