Chapter 9 (Jack wake up! I love you)

"Baby?" Jack said I awoke very slowly. "Babe I gotta go." I said. Jack gave me a kiss and I left.
I made it home. I took a shower and got dressed putting on some High waisted shorts with a ninja turtles hoodie and some black converse. I called my mom and asked her if she wanted to go on a picnic with me and jack. She agreed so I said I'd pick her up and I did. We made it to the park and jack was on his way but it took him way longer than it usually did.
I tried to call but there was no answer. It went to voicemail. I let him a voice mail "hey jack. My mom and I are at the park waiting! Hurry!! Love you bye." We sat there for thirty mins. I soon got pissed and I said "c'mon mom." We left and on our way to my moms and I saw a black jeep and a semi wreck. I slammed on the brakes when I saw who it was. It was my jack. I cried as I ran toward his side. The police officer said "ma'am you can't be over here. Do you know this man?" I cried and nodded my head. "We are taking him to Mercy hospital." I nodded and ran back to my jeep and followed the ambulance. We got to the hospital and they put jack in icu. Jack has been in icu for 1 week now. The doctor came in soon after and I asked "doctor what's wrong?" The doctor said "he's in a coma. He's fine he's just in a coma sweetie." I cried and sat there when a young blonde headed boy walked in and said "are you Kennedy?" I answered and said "yeah who are you?" He said "I'm jack. Jack Johnson. I'm jacks bestfriend." I smiled. He asked "do you want to go get some coffee? Or food?" I smiled and nodded we walked down the hall to the cafeteria. I asked him "how did you and jack meet?" He answered "well. We had the same teacher in kindergarten. We are both named jack and believe it or not we wore the same shirt to picture day at school." I grinned and said "that's so cool!" He smiled back. He reminded me of jack. He said "maybe you should go home and get some rest." I said "I can't. I need to stay with jack." He smiled and we walked back to the waiting room. We snuck into jacks room and I sat there with his hand in mine. I cried and jack j comforted me. He said "kenn he will be fine I promise." I grinned and I heard a voice mumble "k-k-enn?" I turned quick to jack I said "jack? Jack?" I told jack j to go get the doctor and he came in and asked jack "young man can you open your eyes?" Jack slowly opened his eyes and looked at the doctor and asked him "why am I here?" The doctor said "mr.gilinsky you were in a car accident. Your very lucky sir." Jack smiled a little then I asked the doctor "when can he come home?" The doctor said "maybe tomorrow. We need to keep an eye on him for now." I smiled and the doctor left. I cried and told jack "babe I'm going to run home and get clothes and I'll be back okay?" He smiled and said "okay babe. I love you." I said "I love you jack.". Then jack j asked "hey kenn? Can I get a ride to my house too?" I smiled and nodded. I drove to jacks first and then to my house I grabbed some sweats with jacks Omaha hoodie and my red vans. I brought some other clothes like some acid jeans and a plain t-shirt. With some blue vans. I went back to my car and we went over to my moms and I walked in and told my mom "hey jacks doing okay. He said hi and he misses you mom." She smiled and said "baby tell him I said hi and be careful I love you." I said "I love you too." I walked out and went to the hospital. We got up to jacks room and there he was my handsome jack laying there sleeping like and angel.
I smiled and layed on the couch in the window. Jack j layed in the recliner in the corner. I quickly fell asleep.