Please Read 🥰

Story Discription

A story about 3 life's tangling in love, pain, hurt and betrayal. There is everything in it from childhood friendship to love amidst chaos and War in Kashmir.

Join in the journey of Love which will be no less than a rollercoaster of emotions. Where there will be no right or wrong, every decision made will need courage. What happens when kinds souls cross each others path at the wrong time.

What do you do when your heart has stopped listening to itself and  started listening  your brain. How do you live when you never value your own happiness or life.

Will love be killed in the name of responsibilities ? 
Will sacrifices be made in honour to promises?
Or will Love break the bounds and win.

Link to the story:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/273087928-ecstasy-of-heart

com/story/273087928-ecstasy-of-heart

----------

Hey ,

Thank you for reading and liking my story Till the End. It means alot to me.

This is not a update, I wanted to inform everyone about the new story I have started. I hope you guys will give it the same love and support you gave to Till  The End.

The Discription of story us given above. The story is named  "Ecstasy of Heart". Please do read if you have time.

Happy Reading and Stay Safe 🥰

https://www.wattpad.com/story/273087928-ecstasy-of-heart