Regret and growing up

(Santana’s POV)

”I can’t believe she got so mad at me about this. Maybe I should’ve just stayed and talked to her, apologized? No! Why should I always be the one apologizing? I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s not like I searched for anything bad like her police records. I just found a few articles, If I was a dancer I’d probably already know about it from the internet and different blogs. Anyone could’ve found them. I should never have told her. I should’ve just let her tell me when she wanted too. Things were finally happening between us. Things were going good, no, they were going great. If Brittany wasn’t such a kind and honorable girl, we’d done it last night. But we didn’t, because Brittany is such a kind and honorable girl. I have to make things up to her. Even if it this isn’t my fault. I have to do something, I can’t loose her when I finally found her.”

(At Santana’s house)

Santana: (Walks in through the door) (Yells) Hey, mom!

Maribel: (Yells from the kitchen) Hey, Sweetie! I thought you were staying at… What’s her name again?

Santana: (Looks at the ground) Brittany?

Maribel: Yes, Brittany. I thought you were staying there the whole day, I only made food to me. Are you vary hungry?

Santana: (Walks into the kitchen) No, I just ate. Where’s Noah and dad?

Maribel: (Sighs) Think.

Santana: (Rolls her eyes) Right, their ”Outdoor week”. Why do you let Noah skip school for that?

Maribel: The same reason you get to skip when you and I go to the spa, for bonding with his parent. This means a lot to your dad, he knows that maybe next year Noah will be to big to come with him. 

Santana: Yeah, he will. He actually already is.

Maribel: Shh! (Smiles) Don’t say that. He will always be my little boy and you will always be my little princess. Now come and give me a hug.

Santana: (Smiles and walks over to her mom) You know I’ll never outgrow this.

Maribel: (Sighs) I can always hope.

Santana: (Hugs tighter and starts thinking of Brittany while tearing up)

Maribel: Honey, what’s wrong?

Santana: (Cries) Sam. He cheated on me. 

Maribel: (Looks at her) San, I’m so sorry…

Santana: Don’t be. 

Maribel: But I thought you loved him

Santana: I did, but not anymore.

(Brittany’s POV)