Love me

Hi guys. Warnings for this chapter are bad language, smut, and cliffhangers! Mhmm. Enjoy and don't forget to read the A/N in the end.

Santana shakily let out a breath as she closed the car door. She walked around the car and opened Brittany's door for her. Brittany stepped out and smiled at Santana, her nerves had started to kick in and she was internally freaking out, but she knew that if she freaked out, Santana would lose it completely.

She grabbed Santana's hand and searched for her eyes. Santana looked up and when she saw the sincereness in Brittany's eyes she relaxed.

They opened the door to Brittany's house and stepped in, Santana closing the door behind her. Their hands hadn't let go of each other and the tight grasp they had, had only tightened.

Brittany turned to look at Santana who was pale and eyes wide open. Brittany leaned over and placed a small kiss on the Latina's cheek, making her flinch.

"Hey, hey. It's okay." Brittany whispered. Santana put her hand on her forehead and sighed. "I'm sorry, Brittany. I just–just..." she said with another sigh. Brittany gave her a tight hug which Santana instantly replied. "It's okay, I'm scared too."

Santana nodded slightly on Brittany's shoulder. "We don't have to do this if you're not ready you know." Brittany said softly. Santana frowned "I am ready Brittany. I really am." she said as her face softened. Brittany smiled and nodded slowly. "Good, me too". Santana smiled and blushed slightly. "I love you" Brittany said. Santana blushed harder. "I love you too." She whispered out softly.

"I'm gonna kiss you now, and we'll see where it goes from there, okay?" Brittany said as she slowly leaned herself closer to Santana. Santana couldn't get a word out, just a nod.

Brittany smiled before she leaned in to Santana meeting her halfway. Their lips moved synchronized together.

Santana slowly dragged her tongue over Brittany's lips, asking for entrance. Brittany opened them up in a second and Santana's tongue snuck inside her mouth, both moaning at the contact.

Brittany dragged her hands to the hem of Santana's shirt and lightly tugged at it. Santana gently opened Brittany's blouse, who let it fall off her arms and puddle on the floor. Brittany gently returned the favor by pulling Santana's shirt off, joining it with hers.

With a light force, Brittany dragged Santana slowly towards her room upstairs. When they had reached the top step they were both at loss of pants and were a clingy mess. They opened Brittany's door and stepped inside. Santana reached around Brittany and undid her bra while slowly laying her down on the bed.

Santana straddled Brittany's thighs and looked at the blonde girl lying in front of her. She looked down at her chest and saw the round mounds that were on full display for her. Santana looked back into Brittany's eyes that were ten times darker than before. She was laying with her mouth slightly open, still out of breath. "You're so beautiful" Santana softly whispered and leaned down to meet Brittany's lips in a soft kiss.

Once she did, Brittany's hands traveled to her back and slid the brunette's bra off. When Santana parted from her and sat up again she followed. "I love you so much" Brittany said lowly. "I love you too" Santana said softly before moving to kiss Brittany's neck. She moved down Brittany's neck to her shoulder and gently pushed at her to lay down again. Brittany took the silent command and slowly laid down.

Santana followed her path downwards with kisses and soon reached the top of Brittany's breasts. She looked up at Brittany who nodded shakily to Santana. The Latina took a shaky breath before placing a firm but gentle kiss on the breast. They both gasped as Santana went further down and put Brittany's nipple in her mouth while softly massaging the other breast.