New story up!

A/N: In case anyone didn't read the A/N on my latest chapter, I've posted the three first chapters of my new story called "I can teach you". It's a Student x Teacher story and the two will become an item a lot faster than they did in this one, but might not have the same strength to keep it that way as in this one.

Go check it out and tell me what you think! Here's a little preview:

The Latina was sitting in the back of the classroom with Quinn. They always sat in the back. "So, have you heard about the new teacher?", Quinn asked. Santana smiled at her best friend and looked over at her. "Of course. Are we doing the usual?", she asked in return and Quinn just smirked at her. "Definitely".

Santana wasn't mean, well, not all the time at least, she was just a badass. She was popular and no one ever crossed her. She was the top bitch at McKinley High. Co-head cheerleader with Quinn and a senior with straight A's. And those straight A's was the only straight about her. Yep, she had been out of the closet for almost a year now and people honestly didn't even care anymore. At first it was big news at the school. She was the first lesbian to come out at the school, ever. She had thought it would damage her popularity, but it almost made her even more popular, if that was even possible. Now, both boys and girls wanted to date her. Neither of them did. You see, Santana didn't date. Sometimes she'd bring girls home, give them a little something to remember and then never speak to them again. She never took anyone from school, or even from that part of Lima.

Santana and Quinn were known to make jokes on new teachers, let them know who ruled the school. Today was no different. There had been rumors around the school that there would be a new math teacher at the school. Apparently she was only like four years older than the seniors but no one knew any more than that.

Quinn and Santana sat on their phones when the new teacher walked in. Neither one of the two looked up as everyone sat down at their seats.

"H-Hello everyone. I'm Miss Pierce and I will be your new math teacher this semester."

Santana heard people starting to whisper around her and she looked over at the boys sitting at the desk beside her. They were practically drooling over something but Santana chose to ignore it.

"You two in the back. Could you put your phones down, please?" The voice said from ahead and Santana and Quinn looked at each other and smirked. "No, thank you" Quinn said nonchalantly and went back to looking down at her phone. The class started laughing but soon turned quiet as the teacher made her way to the table in the back. "What are your names?" She asked calmly and Quinn was first to answer. "My name's Ashley Boyd. I'm a loud and annoying little brat who will go to my daddy and he'll by me everything I wish for" The class giggled. Brittany nodded slightly in disbelief and turned her attention to Santana. "And you?". Santana didn't bother to look up from her phone when she started talking. "My name's Quinn Fabray. I'm co-head cheerio and I think I'm the best in the world at everything I do". "Do not!" Quinn cut her off and slapped her arm. Santana laughed a little with the rest of the class. Brittany nodded slightly. "Okay, now that we have that out of the way, why don't you tell me your real names? I'm assuming your name is Quinn Fabray, am I right?", Brittany said while positioning herself in front of Quinn. It wasn't until now that Santana looked up from her phone and looked at the new teacher.

Santana froze at the sight of Brittany. She'd never seen anything as beautiful as the woman standing in front of her desk. She was still focusing on Quinn for the moment. Quinn was surprised about the sudden disbelief from Brittany. She was used to getting away with that joke and the class would have fun for an hour. "Y-yes..." Quinn said lowly and Brittany nodded. "Good. And you? What's your name?". Brittany had now turned herself towards Santana and the class started whispering again. Always when someone caught Santana with any kind of joke, she'd totally own their asses, but not this time. Santana was too stunned by Brittany that she couldn't do anything. "Santana Lopez...", she finally said and half of the class gasped at once as if they'd never heard her name before.