Coming clean

(Brittany’s POV) 

Quinn: Are you coming? 

I was still in shock after Santana’s and my call. I needed to see her, I needed to see her now. I knew I couldn’t, but I wanted to.

– Yeah, I’m coming. 

I sat down in the couch next to Quinn and started watching the movie. During the whole movie, I thought about Santana. Quinn spoke to me several times and I answered out of reflexes. I don’t remember a thing she said or anything I answered for that matter. I don’t even remember what movie we were watching. 

Quinn: (Looks at me) So what did you think?

– It was alright. I answered short. 

Quinn: What part did you enjoy the most?

– I- I, uh. Umm I really liked the part when, um… 

I had no idea what I was talking about, the words just ran out of my mouth and made no sense at all 

Quinn: Okay, Brittany. Stop, stop, stop. First of all.

I looked at her and thought of what she was going to say

Quinn: Who was it on the phone? Do I know this person?

– Why are you asking? I said with a confused tone.

Quinn: Because ever since this phone call, you’ve been acting strange. I’m worried. 

– It’s nothing, really, I’m fine.

I start to get out of the couch but Quinn grabs my arm.

Quinn: I’m your friend, and you’re mine, right?

I didn’t know why she would ask me that. I’ve only known her for about 2 weeks but when you live with someone it feels much longer. She is the closest thing I have to a best friend.

– Of course I am, why would you ask that?

Quinn: Good, then sit down and talk to me like friends do. Please.

She looked at me with big eyes and I couldn’t argue with her. So I sat down in front of her in the couch. 

Quinn: Thank you. Now, who was it?

– Santana…

I was a little uncomfortable talking about this with her. She’s my friend, but she doesn’t really know anything about me. She doesn’t know… that. 

Quinn: Santana Lopez? Head cheerleader?

– Yeah