Meeting the mother

"I woke up after an amazing night and my beautiful gir-" she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the woman at the door.

"Hello, Brittany" The woman said and looked at Brittany who had a terrified expression on her face.

"Mom?"

Santana turned around to Brittany with wide eyes. "Mom?!" She asked and looked at the lady by the door. "Yes, Brittany who is this? I want her out of the house, now." The lady said and looked at Brittany expectantly.

Brittany stood in shock at the stairs for a few moments before she slowly continued to walk down the stairs. Both Santana and her mother was watching her carefully. Once Brittany reached the bottom of the stairs went over to Santana in the kitchen.

She smiled at her and gently kissed her cheek while rubbing her lower back. "Good morning babe, were you making breakfast?" She said before giving her another kiss on the cheek and taking the bowl from Santana's hands.

Santana looked at Brittany with worry. "Britt?" She asked softly. Brittany just smiled at her.

Whitney cleared he throat loudly, causing Santana to glare at her and Brittany to turn her head. "Yes mother?" Brittany asked emotionless. "Brittany, I asked who is this and why is she still here?" Whitney asked sternly.

Brittany grabbed Santana a little tighter around her waist and pulled her closer. "This, mother, is Santana. My girlfriend." Brittany said confidently but Santana felt how nervous she was by the way Brittany squeezed her waist.

"You mean as in your friend who is a girl because I can clearly see that she's a girl, Brittany." Whitney said sternly. Brittany's grip instantly tightened and her face hardened.

"No, I don't mean my friend who is a girl, I mean my girlfriend. My lady-loving, lip-kissing, love-making girlfriend!" Brittany said loudly and Santana blushed slightly.

"What did you just say?! Please tell me you didn't... whatever two girls do, with her. With a freaking dyke!" Whitney yelled back. Brittany was about to say something but Santana quickly hushed her, giving her hand a light squeeze.

"Lady look. I don't know you but from what I've heard, you're not a very nice person. I don't care if you're Brittany's mother, I wouldn't care if you were the fucking president, you do not come in here and disrespect Brittany and me like that! Do you hear me? Now, I want you to go out, get in your car and then get the hell out of this town." Santana said as she took a few steps closer to Whitney.

"You may be the one who gave birth to her, but you're not a mother, especially not to someone so loving as Brittany is." She said finally.

Whitney stood in slight shock at what Santana had said before she turned around and headed for the door. "Oh, and for the record, what Brittany and I did, even though it's non of your fucking business, was love." Santana said before Whitney went out and slammed the door behind herself.

Santana ran after her and locked the door angrily. "Britt, I-" She started as she turned around but was instantly silenced by Brittany's lips and Brittany's body pressing her against the door. Santana gently moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Brittany's neck. Brittany softly lifted her up by her thighs, went over to the kitchen and sat her down on the kitchen counter to stand between her legs.

Santana leaned her forehead to Brittany's when they broke apart. "What was that for?" She whispered through a smile.

Brittany laughed lightly and pecked her lips softly one more time. "Because I love you." She stated and drew Santana in for another kiss. She could feel Santana smile through it. "And because that was really hot" Brittany smirked causing Santana to laugh and pull away.