Answers

(Brittany's POV)

I had no idea it would feel this good to just let go and move to the music. It was the best feeling in the world. It had been so long since I'd danced before.

I stopped and stood with my back against Santana, who was sitting on a bench in the small cottage. I slowly turned around and looked at her.

"Brittany? What's wrong?" She said but I didn't respond. I simply started walking towards her, slowly. She paused the music as I got closer.

"Britt? Seriously, what is it?" She said and I just looked at her. She was so beautiful. I scanned her body, starting at her feet. There was not a single flaw on her body. If you had to point out something that was wrong with the image in front of me, it would be the massive cast on her leg. Other than that, she was absolutely perfect to me.

"Dance with me" I said. Earning a confused look from her. She chuckled a little at my request, which didn't make any sense to me since I was absolutely serious.

"Britt, I don't know if you've noticed, but I have a broken leg with this huge cast on it... I can't dance" She said after finishing laughing and understanding that I was serious.

"Don't worry, I'll help you" I said and reached out my hand for her to grab. She hesitated but after a moment of consideration she took it and I pulled her up against me. I took the phone from her hand and searched for a song.

Perfect.

The song started and I looked at Santana and saw how she took a quick but deep breath.

"God, I love this song" She said and closed her eyes and swayed with the music. I helped her to the middle of the floor and held her close to me. Every moment went in slow-motion, and I never wanted it to stop. Ever. Having her this close to me and dancing was the best feeling in the world. Santana started singing as we now were both swaying to the music.

For you, there will be no more cry'n'

For you, the sun will be shin'n'

And I feel that when I'm with you

It's alright, I know it's right

Her eyes were still closed and she just swayed like she was alone in her room. It made me feel nice to know that she didn't care or that she felt comfortable enough to just be herself around me.

And the songbirds are singing,

Like they know the score

And I love you, I love you, I love you

Like never before

Her voice made me breathless. She was just so amazing. I pulled away slightly, just so far away so that I could see her face.

"What?" She she asked me whit a little worry in written on her face.

I smile at her and drag on the answer a while. She stops swaying and holds my arms tight to stop me as well.

"Come on, tell me." She says and smile back at me.

"Yes. But you'll have to help me." I simply say to see if she'll understand.

"Yes what?" She says a little impatient.

"Yes. I'll enter the competition." I say and smiles widely at her.

"Really?!" She screams at me and her whole body just lit up. She jumps at me and holds me in a tight embrace. She pulls away equally as fast and I instantly miss her body against mine.