The Borg

WICKED had saved Thomas. Somehow, they had taken him out if the Scorch and fixed him up. Then, we kept walking. We kept walking and walking and walking and walking. We had an encounter with Teresa and the girls of Group B. They took Thomas and were going to kill him. They took him, then Minho was in charge.

     We kept walking and walking and walking. Then, we were reunited with Thomas, Teresa, Aris, and the girls of Group B. We fought these weird robot monster things, then we were safe. We were on a helicopter that would take us to the safe haven. I was so tired, but I didn't want to fall asleep. I felt someone gently nudge my shoulder.

     "Hey, Mia." I turned my head to see Minho. I smiled at him. "So do you think we're really safe?"

     I shrugged. "I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't think we should trust WICKED, no matter what they tell us. I don't think we'll ever be safe again," I told him, truthfully.

     "Woah," he said, smirking. "That was pretty deep. So where's you little boyfriend?"

      I laughed. "I honestly don't know. He probably couldn't get far. You know, with his bum leg? But he'll turn up- and there he is," I said, locating Newt. Rather than sitting with us, he went to go sit next to a girl from Group B. She had medium length brown hair and she was really pretty. I saw him talking to her. She smiled at him, obviously trying to flirt.

     "Do you wanna go, you know, talk to him?" Minho suggested. I shook my head, not taking my eyes off of Newt and the girl.

     "No. I trust him," I said with a yawn. "It'll all be okay in the end." That was all I could remember before I fell asleep,  my head on Minho's shoulder, the way it used to be.

     When I woke up, it was cold. I opened my eyes, expecting to see the Borg around me, or at least one of my friends, but there was no one in sight. I tried to scratch my nose, but my arm was tied behind me. That's when I noticed that I was tied up in a chair. I tried to scream, but someone's hand went over my mouth.

     "Now, now, Mia. We don't have to make this hard..." a familiar voice taunted. As he walked around in front of me, I saw one of the last people I had ever wanted to see.