The Med-Jacks

As I was coming to, I heard something that sounded like people crying. I opened my eyes to find Minho, Newt, and Gally, all of them with tears streaming down their faces, sitting around the bed I was in. It appeared that we were all in the Med-Jacks's place.

     "You all look like klunk, what happened?" I said, softly.

     "Oh my gosh, you're awake!" Minho said, kissing my hand, which he was holding.

     "Uh, yeah. It would appear that way," I said, smirking. "Um, what happened?"

      "Well, um, you see, I, uh, I kind of, um, dropped a, uh, hammer? On your face? So, um, I am so shucking sorry, Mia. I hurt you, and I am so sorry. And I understand if you hate me," Gally said, sounding extremely sad.

     "Why would I hate you? Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of being human. I mean, it still hurts, but it's actually pretty funny, if you think about it," I said, smiling sweetly at him. "I don't want him to get punished for something that was completely unintentional," I added, speaking directly to Newt and Minho.

     "We were all so worried about you shuck-face," Gally said, returning to his usual self.

     "Okay, let's go get back to work," I said, starting to get out of bed.

     "Woah, woah, woah. You have to stay here for a little bit until you're all better," Minho said, gently pushing me back down. "I'll stay with you. If you want," he whispered for just me to hear.

     "Don't you have to go out and Run, though?" I whispered back.

     "Eh, I'll talk to Alby about it. I'd rather get stung by a Griever than miss spending time with you," he said, causing me to blush. He was so sweet.

     "Okay, that sounds good," I said as he hugged me.

     "Do you guys want us to leave, or...?" Newt asked, awkwardly.

     "Get the shuck out of here," I yelled teasingly, as Minho playfully chucked a pillow at them.

     "Alright, alright! We'll go!" Gally said, putting his hands up in surrender as they walked outside back to the Glade.

     "Now, where were we, Mia?" Minho said, kissing me, causing an awkward situation for the Med-Jacks to walk in on...