The Flat Trans

We woke up early and entered the common room. Newt, Minho, and Thomas were taking charge. We all gathered the food into bags that we made from the bedsheets and poured water from the taps into the bags that the food showed up in. We sat around until 6 o'clock came, then it happened.

     The wall got all faded, and we assumed that that was the Flat Trans.

     "Well, who wants to go first?" Minho asked. No one moved. "Well don't all jump at once. Okay, Newt- you and I'll go first. Mia- you next. The rest of you, figure it out. Thomas- I want you in the rear, alright? Let's go." Nervously, he stepped through. Newt followed, then me.

     Cautiously, I walked through. It was like walking through a door into a whole other world. Immediately, I noticed the darkness. It took about a minute for my eyes to adjust, then I saw Newt. I walked over and touched his arm.

     "Mia?" he whispered.

     "Yeah."

     "Good, you're safe."

     "What is this place?"

     "Some kind of metal hallway, I guess."

     "Is it safe?"

     "Come on. WICKED wouldn't save us just to let us get killed again, would they?"

     "No, I guess not."

     "Trust me it's fine."

     "Okay, but if I see one shucking Griever, someone's gonna die."

     "Woah."

     "Sorry. Those things scared me."

     "Me too. But, hey! You're safe with me." I felt Newt lean down and kiss my ear. "Whoops. That was suppose to be your cheek. Sorry."

     "It's alright." Even though he couldn't see, I smiled up at him through the darkness of the hallway.

     "Oh my shuck, get a room you two. Okay, everyone. We're going to keep moving, alright? No matter what, always keep walking, understood? Good. Then let's go," Minho said, ordering everyone to forge ahead.

     I felt Newt's hand grab mine.

     "Stay with me, okay?"

     "Okay."

A/N: sorry about the really short chapter. I felt bad about not updating. Hope you all had a good day!!