Please

And then we were out. Life went on at WICKED. Newt had the Flare but the rest of us didn't. None of us wanted our memories back, so we didn't get them. We tried to escape, but that didn't work, and still life went on. We weren't the happiest, but we were content. Or so I thought. We were all hanging out in a room, the girls from Group B and us Gladers from Group A. I was sitting with Minho and Gally, talking about whatever.

Newt was across the room with the same girl he was talking to from the Borg. I was completely fine with that; he's allowed to have more friends than me.

"Hey, Mia. Are you alright?" Minho asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm totally fine," I replied.

The next thing I knew, Newt was kissing the girl. I almost lunged out of my chair to get him.

"Hey, don't do that. I have a better plan. Let's get back at him," Minho suggested.

"Okay. I'm in. How?" I asked.

☆☆☆☆

Gally was talking to Newt when Minho and I started the plan. We were going to make out, and Gally was going to somehow subtly tell Newt to look over at the two of us.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked, once we had decided it was the best time.

"I guess." It was going to be weird to kiss my ex boyfriend. Before I knew it, Minho's lips were on mine. And I was kissing back. I heard someone get up and storm out of the room.

"Newt's gone, you guys," Gally said. I tried to pull away from Minho, who was still kissing me.

"Okay, we're done here, alright," I said. I got up and went to go find Newt. I stopped beside a door where I heard his voice.

"Please. I can't live like this anymore. I'm going to go crazy because of the Flare and I've just lost Mia to Minho. Please, Tommy, please," Newt pleaded. And then I heard the noise a was most dreading. The gun shot rang out loud and clear. I ran into the room and collapsed at the sight I knew would be there. My world came crashing down and Thomas kept backing away realizing what he had actually just done. I bawled beside him.

Newt was gone.