4

*Hayden's POV*

This week has consisted of me saying good byes and hanging out with my family and friends. Saying goodbye was so hard and I cried every time, especially when I said bye to Eric. We both cried but I promised him I would talk to him as much as possible while gone.

"Hayden, you okay?" My mom asked in a morning voice.

"Sure," I said sarcastically.

Me and my mom were sitting in the airport. She was going to come with my to Cali to meet the manager and sign some papers.

"You ready?" She asked.

"For what?"

" Everything. You're going on a tour kid!" My mom answered happily.

"Its too early to be ready! Its 5:00 in the morning mom," I yawned.

"Yeah but this chance rarely happens to people. You should feel happy." My mom said.

"Im very happy," I answered with an emotionless face.

"You don't look like it."

I just shrugged and continued to sit. We were waiting for about 10 minutes until they called for my flight.

I started shaking once I heard it.

"Mom...MOM!" I yelled.

"What what?!" She asked.

"I can't stop shaking. I'm scared."

"Yeah well c'mon. You'll calm down after a nap on this plane. Its gonna be a long ride!"

We walked and got on plane. I stores all my stuff in the little compartment above my seat and sat. My mom sat next to me and I slowly drifted off.

~

"Hayden! Get up! The plane landed." My mom shook me. I shot up and looked out the window. It was really sunny.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"4:30 I think," my mom answered.

We grabbed our stuff and headed out of the plane to go find someone.

"There he is!" My mom pointed out a guy holding up a big card with our names on it.

We walked up to him and he smiled and guided us to a car. It was shiny. We got in the car and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked the driver.

"To meet Bart," he simply answered.

"Bart?" I questioned.

"Bart's your new manager honey," my mom answered her eyes locked on her phone.

"Ok."

We continued going until we arrive at a medium sized building.

"Thanks for the ride guy," I laughed.

"No problem girl," he mocked me.

I smiled and entered the building with my mom and into a small room. It was all gray with black chairs.

"This looks like a therapy waiting room type thingy," I said as I sat down.

"Yeah I know but we're suppose to meet some people here."

As soon as my mom said that a girl walked in. She had short dirty blonde hair. She was slightly taller than me. She had green eyes and red cheeks.

"Hi," she smiled at me.