37

*G-Cam's POV*

We made it back to the hotel in one piece. Me and Hay walked into the lobby and up to the front desk.

"Excuse me sir. I left my room key inside of my room and I was wondering if I could have another?" I asked the guy at the front desk.

He looked kinda old. Like 55 years old.

"Sure young lady. What's the room number?" He asked.

"Room 117," I answered but it came out more like a question.

He gave me a suspicious look but went to get the key card anyway.

Once he gave me the key card, I gave him a thankful smile and walked off.

Hayden snatched it out of my hand and ran off to the elevator. I jogged after her.

We went to the floor where all of our rooms were meaning everyone on tour.

First we stopped at Jenna's room. We knocked loud on the door and Marlay answered.

"Hey guys. What's up," she answered. Me and Hay skipped the hellos and walked straight into the room to find the Jacks, Hayes, and Natalie.

"Oh Jesus Nat. I forgot about you," Hayden laughed to herself.

Nat was basically a ghost on this tour.

"Why didn't anyone tell me Nash and Jenna were a thing?" I asked.

"Nash and Jenna are a thing?" Hayes and Marlay said at the same time while everyone else in the room had confused looks on their faces.

"Yeah they're out right now. Probably getting it on at this point," Hayden said.

I mentally faced palmed myself but continued to talk.

"I'm getting revenge on both of them. I'll start small with Jenna."

"Wait aren't you and my brother a thing?" Hayes asked.

"We were. Noww not so much," I said.

"Looks like guys enjoy cheating on you," Natalie murmured.

"Will you shut the hell up?" Hayes and Hayden both said.

"No one even really likes you Natalie," Jack G said not looking up from his phone.

"Oops," JJ shrugged.

I looked at her waiting for her to say anything else before she decided to just get up and leave.

"Anyway. Feel free to dump stuff on Jenna's bed. I'll help you if you want," Maylay laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really. She deserves it."

"Yeah and me and Hayes can go do the same with Nash's bed," Hayden suggested.

"Yeah meet in the hallway when we're done,"I said. She nodded and her and Hayes left the room.

I began dumping makeup and condiments they had on Jenna's bed. I also through he clothes all over the place and managed to snag some. The Jacks sat in Marlay's bed watching in amusement.

I also went through her clothes and put them all on the floor.

Once I was done with her tiny punishment, my mind went on to Nash.

I went to the hallway and met Hayden and Hayes. She gave me a smile and a nod.

"Hayes do you know any weaknesses of Nash," Hayden asked him.