39

"Hayden's POV*

Its been a week since I've seen G-Cam and Jenna. They got suspended and we've done parts of the tour without them. I felt bad for the people who came to see specifically them.

Lately I've just hung out with Hayes or Marlay. Sometimes Nick but not that much.

"Hayes, what're we gonna do today?" I asked him as we sprawled out on my bed.

We were now in Texas and in a new hotel all over again. I kind of miss just staying in one place... Just to get a homey feeling.

"Well...we could just go check out this place. Aren't we in Austin?" He asked.

"Precisely," I nodded.

"So yeah, we haven't found the cafeteria in here yet and we don't know where the beach is," he added.

"Hayes, not every place has a beach," I sat up from the bed.

"That can't be right. That's like...ice cream without ice,"he shrugged.

"That almost makes 0 sense."

"Whatever let's just get outta here," he said getting up from the bed and lending me a hand.

We put on grabbed some necessities and left the Texas themed room. Yes, the room had the whole package and it was weird. Especially the picture of the bull and cowboy.

We were only on the 2nd floor so it took us no time to get to the lobby and out of the hotel.

"Ya know...we never just stay inside anymore," I told him.

"So? Going outside is way better."

"....but its so hot," I whined.

"Hush girl. You'll survive. C'mon."

Hayes pulled me over and grabbed his phone. He started talking to someone on the other line. Once he got off he looked at me.

"What did you just do?"

"I'm a country boy, madam. I know how to scope some fun out."

I looked at him with confusion and he just smiled at me. We stood there awkwardly for a good 5 minutes in the dead heat before the van pulled up in front of us.

We hopped in and Hayes sat in the front.

He started talking very lowly to the driver and it was killing me. I made out some words though.

"Outside of Austin."

???why would we need to be outside of Aunstin?

I sat in silence and starer out of the window as the buildings slowly went from a town to plain area.

It was very bright out and the grass was sparkling from sunlight.

"Stop here," I heard Hayes say.

The car stop and he hopped out, me following his lead.

"Hayes, there's nothing out here but grass and woods," I stated, looking around in confusion.

"There's more out here then you think," he smirked.

He started walking towards the woods and I was dying from heat.

We walked further into the woods until I started hearing water flow. I got slightly more amused when he stopped.

I looked in front of Hayes to see a huge creek. It was almost the size of a river.

"Wow...its so nice," I said in awe as I stared into the sunlit filled water.

"Well come on," Hayes ripped off his shirt and jean shorts and jumped in.

"I'm not wearing boxers like you so what am I suppose to wear," I asked, laughing at him.

He looked at me for a second, smirking.

"I won't look," he said.

He smiled before closing his eyes and turning to face away from me. Once I saw his back towards me, I cautiously took off my pants and shirt. I decided it was smartest to keep my under garments on.

I jumped in. It wasn't too deep but too shallow. I was in shoulder deep.

I turned to look at Hayes who stared at me. He looks down slightly but soon met my eyes again.

"Eyes on mine please. Now tell me, how did you know this was out here?" I asked.

"I'm a country boy babe. You learn things."

We continued to swim and have fun, splashing each other and him attempting to do stupid flips, until it started getting dark.

The sky was different colors and the moon was starting to show. It was a sunset and it only made the day better.

Hayes looked at me in deep thought until speaking.

"Was it easy?" He asked.

"Was what easy?"

"To stop liking me."

"What do you mean kid? I do still like you," I was a little confused here.

"I mean to stop liking me in that way," he emphasized that.

Oh.

"I mean...no. Uh not at all," my voice got lower as I spoke.

"Not for me either. Actually I'm still not over you," he said.

Oh.

"Oh." Was all I managed to get out.

He started moving closer to me and I froze. It was like my body was processing some thoughts at the moments and I couldn't do much about it.

Soon his face was very close to mines and I could feel his breathing. I looked into his eyes and I felt weird in a way.

He slowly leaned down to kiss me and I kissed back...only for a little while just before pulling back.

"Hayes...we're only 15. And I realize that we've kissed and stuff before but..I don't know," I shrugged.

"Hay...I really really like you a-"

"I like you too Hayes."

"So please. Can I please kiss you?" he begged.

I hesitantly nodded and he leaned down to kiss me. My stomach knotted. Maybe because I was only in underwear and bra, underwater, kissing a boy.

I didn't know what to think of this. I smiled a little into the kiss and he pulled back this time to smile at me.

"Thank you Hay."

"For what? I didn't do anything," I looked him in the eye.

"Thank you for letting me kiss you," he smiled. "I missed you Hay."

:) thank you for the reads loves. Sorry if there are any mistakes. I didn't proofread lol.