21

*Hayden's POV*

"Hey baby," I said going next to Cassie on her bed.

"Hey," Hayes responded.

"Wasn't talking to you," I said and he shrugged while laughing.

Today was the last day in the hospital with Cassie until I head back to Canada so we can continue the tour.

"Hayden I think I'm getting better," Cassie spoke softly.

"I think so too Cas. Now give me a hug before I leave," I smiled. She sat up slightly and held me as tightly as she could.

"I missed you Hay," she smiled.

"I'll be back to see you soon okay? I just have to finish some business. I love you kiddo. Stay strong ok?" I asked.

"Strong as a rock," she held up her balled fist.

"Solid as a bone," I fist bumped her. I kissed her forehead before grabbing Hayes and leaving the room.

"I'm gonna miss her," Hayes said pulling me closer to him.

"Same kid. Same," I trailed off.

We reached the waiting room and my patents were waiting for us.

"Ready kids?" My mom asked.

~~~~~~next day

Me and Hayes just got in the hotel at 7 this morning and we were dead tired.

"Hey look its Hayhay," I heard a familiar voice say. I slightly opened my eyes to see Shawn, G-Cam, Nash and Taylor.

I sat up on my elbows and let my eyes adjust to my surroundings. I was on the lobby couch with Hayes right next to me and our bags we all the floor.

"Looks like you and Hayes got close," G-Cam pointed out. We were squeezed on the couch together but whatever.

"Are you really talking about who's gotten close G?" I emphasized you.

She blushed and Nash proudly put his arm around her. I shook my head laughing and got up to hug hug everyone.

"Hayes get the hell up," Nash smacked his head.

I started dying from laughter as Hayes slowly got up looking as if he was gonna murder Nash.

"Me and Taylor will take your bags, G and Nash, go with them to get breakfast," Shawn instructed.

"Okay Master Shawn," I smiled.

We all walked our separate ways. We headed into the cafe and grabbed food from the buffet.

I got some pancakes, Nash got everything and Hayes just grabbed a huge amount of bacon along with waffles. G-Cam grabbed a couple of packs of little muffins.

"Pancakes Hay? I am shocked," Nash said sarcastically.

"The whole daggon buffet Nash? You are fat," I mocked his tone.

We all giggled a little but sat in silence for a while afterwards.

"So....how are you guy's relationship?" Hayes asked Nash and G-Cam.

G-Cam quickly turned her head while choking on her mufs and I let out a small laugh.

"I think its pretty good," Nash spoke for them.

"Actually I need to talk to go now. G-Cam come with me," I said and we both quickly got up from the table.

"Spill Camren. Spill the got damn beans." I demanded once we reached our room.

"Well Nash and I were friends with benefits but he gets jealous so easily and Trevor asked me to a sandwich place so I went and me and trev kissed and now I just have two friends with benefits," she rushed her words out.

"Thotiana," was all I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Camren Bicondova here is a little thot so that's your new name....thotiana," I laughed.

"Hay!" She smacked my arm.

"Okay sorry," I held my hands up I'm defense "but look just see which one of them you enjoy more. You'll figure it out and I'll help ya Out."

"Well first off. I need to get Nash off of my back."

-------------------------
Fillers suck don't they?