8

*Hayden's POV* 2 weeks later

Today was the day. The first day of this crazy huge tour. I was nervous,excited, and my stomach was in knots.

"You ready to go?" G-Cam asked me. We were about to leave the hotel and go to where the performance was being held.
.
"Yeah," I said shakily.

"Hey, don't be nervous. This is gonna be fun. Plus the guys already told the fans about us."

I only nodded and tried to get rid of the knot lodged in my throat. I grabbed my bag and phone and followed Cam out of the room. We made it down to the lobby and saw the other dancers sitting in the couch chairs down there.

"Where's Bart?" G-Cam asked them.

"He went to grab a coffee real quick. He'll be here in a minute," Trevor answered.

I just stood there shaking. I've never been this nervous in my life. I guess Nick noticed because he stood up from his chair and came over to talk to me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I looked deep into his dark brown eyes with worry. I nodded slowly but shakily.

"Hey calm down, everything will be okay. You'll do great and I know the crowd will love the duet with you and Trev," he reassured me.

"Nick how can you be so calm? This dance isn't even your style of dancing. Its hip hop and breaking," I asked.

"I can only get better from here," he smirked.

He walked away and I watched him. He's only a year older than me but he's like a big brother. He's slightly taller than me and has really dark hair that's spiked.

"Okay!! Who's ready to start today?!," Bart asked smiling hard coming into the area.

Everyone answered with 'I am' or 'Me!' But I just kept my mouth closed. Bart smiled at us and lead us out of the hotel to a big gray van.

"What'll our outfits look like?" Marlay asked Bart.

"You'll have to see when we get there," he smirked.

I leaned back in my seat and huffed. I was sitting next to Nick and on the other side of him was Trevor. Jenna, Marlay, and G-Cam sat in the very back. Bart was in the front with the driver.

I was stressing myself about this and this tour isn't even a bad thing. I should be thinking its the best thing on earth but I was about ready to yank my hair out.

I closed my eyes and waited for the ride to be over.

----------30 minutes later---------

"Hay, wake up we're here," Nick shook me.

"Mhm," I mumbled.

"GET UP!"

I shot up in confusion and then remembered what was going on. I glared over at Nick who dying from laughter and Trevor shaking his head.

I got out of the car angrily but it quickly went away once I saw where we were. The building was huge and had big headlines on it reading 'Jack&Jack+Magcon'.

"Woww, this is....amazing," G-cam said at a loss for words as she climbed out of the car.

"Well c'mon dancers! We're not just gonna stand here and let your dance practices go to waste," Bart smiled

We all followed him into the building. It looked like a huge metallic warehouse type thing. It was cool and hard to explain. There were wardrobe and makeup stations scattered around in here and people who I'm assuming are either makeup artist or wardrobe handlers.