22

(A/N: Chapter 19 ended with G-Cam hanging out with Trevor and they had a very heated kiss. Once it was over, her and Trevor said their goodbyes and she walked to her room only to find Nash sitting there waiting for her so he could ask her out. She was left feeling guilty.)
------------------------------------------------------

*G-Cam's POV*

"What math do you take?"

"Trig."

"Bitch."

Currently me and Trevor were doing homework and he was speeding through it like it was nothing while I was struggling.

"Don't call me that. You don't call people you love a beech," He frowned. My eyes softened and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You're right. I call them a bitch. Not beech," I smirked.

He shook his head laughing and continued to type on his laptop. We were currently in his hotel room. He was leaning against the headboard of his bed and I was laying across the bottom.

"I'm done for today," I said shutting my laptop.

"We've only been working for 30 minutes."

"Yeah 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. Now let's go do something," I said.

"Like what?" He asked shutting his laptop.

"I don't know. What do you like to do?" I asked.

"We should ask Bart if we can go somewhere. That's not close to here."

"What do ya mean?"

"Its pretty breezy outside. Let's go around town and look for something to do," he shrugged.

"Okay sure." I agreed and got up to go get dressed. "Be back in a minute."

"Where you going?"

"To go get dressed smart one."

"I already like what you're wearing," Trevor smirked and got off his bed, coming closer to me.

"Well I don't," I said looking up at him.

I was wearing a tang top and sweats. Nothing major.

"Mhm," he mumbled before cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips.

I smiled a little into the kiss and so did he.

"We should call whatever we're doing today a date," he smiled.

"Whatever you want," I smirked and walked out of the room without letting him say another word.

I walked to my room and opened the door to find Hayes and Hayden watching a movie with the lights off.

"Sup Lovebirds," I flicked on the lights.

Hayden grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"Where are you going," she asked me.