24

*Hayden's POV*

I woke up to Nash cuddled up to my legs. I found it funny but was too tired to laugh. I looked to my right to see Cameron sitting up on his phone while G-Cam slept, cuddled up on his side, his hand rested on her back.

"What time is it?" I whispered to him.

"10."

"Ughh," I groaned and reached down to unclamp Nash's arms from my legs. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower really quick and washed my hair and body.

Once I got out, I wrapped my body in a towel and combed my hair out. It was getting longer but I don't want it to get too long. Time to get it cut. I threw it up in a top knot and walked out to get dressed.

"Good morning sleepy heads. Hey G we gotta be down at the studio by 11:30." I paused to think. "And you have to show me where it is cause I don't recall."

"Yeah now go put clothes on. You're making me uncomfortable," Nash spoke up.

"Nash I have a towel on," I stared at him blankly.

"I don't care young one. Put clothes on."

"Just do it. We all gotta be down in the lobby by 11:30," Cameron shook his head.

I huffed but picked out some clothes and went to change. I put on oversized basketball shorts, a dark blue tangtop, and matching adidas originals.

"C'mon let's go," I said to Nash, the only one in the room.

"Kay and the Cams went down already."

"G-Cam didn't wanna change? She was wearing jeans and she kinda looked a mess from last night and-"

I was cut off but Nash."Instead of pointing out all the wrong things, just bring her some stuf to help her," he pointed out.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes. I grabbed some makeup removal wipes and sweats I left on the floor.

We made our way down to the lobby and check the time. 10:55.

"Hey its the first time I've seen the whole gang in one place in a long time," I said looking around the cafeteria.

The Cams along with Nick, Jenna, Aaron, and Carter were sitting at one table sharing a huge plate of pancakes and fruit.

Hayes, Shawn, and the Jacks at another table drinking coffee or eating muffins.

Matt was sitting at another table with Trevor giving him a bro talk and Taylor was making his way over to that table with food in his hand.

"Is it bad that I feel the need to go kill him?" Nash asked me.

"I think you've done enough damage idiot. Just go get your breakfast. I gotta talk to G," I instructed and he nodded while laughing.

*G-Cam POV*

"So yeah I was telling my mom that there's no possible way I'm gonna come home and make my own food. That would be rude if she made me do that," Cameron smiled and we all laughed at him.

"Hey come with me," Hayden whispered to me when she came over to the table.

I slowly slid out of my chair and followed Hay out to the bathroom.

"Hey," she smiled as she handed me sweat pants and makeup removal wipes once we got into the bathroom.

"Hi," I gave her weak smile.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Okay. I don't feel like a wreck anymore," I told her as I began to take off my smeared makeup.

"That's good. I think," she giggled to herself.

"It is good. But do you know what happened to Trevor. He looks horrible," I turned to Hayden who was now sitting out the counter of the sinks.

"Oh Nash beat him up," she shrugged.

"H-He did? Not because of me right?" I swallowed hard. (A/N: ew curse my mind.)

"Nash was just doing what he thought was right. When he came in our room last night, he saw that you cried yourself to sleep because of Trev. The first thing he did was go to Trevor's room and punched the shiz outta him."

"Oh my. That's so sweet of him," I laughed.

Hayden smiled at me and shook head. "Go get dressed fetus. I'm gonna get some breakfast," she said and hopped off of the counter.

"Um Hay. I'm older than you so your more of a fetus than I am."

"Whatever," she shrugged and walked out of the bathroom.

I quickly went into a stall and changed. My shoes aren't very comfortable to dance in but I'll just take them off when we get to the studio.

I walked to the cafeteria and took my seat next to Cameron as I looked around to see Hayden sitting next to Nash and across from Hayes as she continuously stole Shawn's mini muffins.

"Hayden! Go get your own," Shawn yelled and everyone looked at him.

"Or Nah," she raised an eyebrow as she took another muffin. I laughed at the little scene and continued to listen to the conversation at my table until 11:30 came.

Would I be mad about being in the same room as Trevor?

Yes

No

Maybe.

He's irrelevant.

The guys and us dancers separated in the lobby as they went to go practice skits and we went dancing.

Think positive Cam. Ignore Trev.

Hayden noticed me hesitating and patted me on the shoulder as she gave me a reassuring smile.

She walked over to Trevor and told him something. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes then looked back at Hayden as she gave him a death glare.

He soon nodded and she came back over to me.

"What did you tell him?" I asked worried.

"I told him to stay his dumb ass away from you in dance class," she said blankly.

It always pays to have girl besties.