35

*G-Cam's POV*

Me and Hayden stood still, facing the mirror in the dance studio. We were attempting to catch our breaths as DJ and Kat began packing up.

"So see you two tomorrow?"

Me and Hayden nodded.

"Why are we the only ones practicing?" Hay asked as she walked over to grab her water.

"You both have an important duet in the show coming up. We need it to be perfect. The others will come practice later," Kat answered.

"Fine," I sighed and went to grab my bag.

Me and Hayden waved goodbye and walked out of the studio.

"So where are we going next for that tour?"

"Texas I think."

I nodded and we climbed in the van waiting outside for us.

"Hey girls," Bart said from the front seat.

"Sup Bart," Hayden said.

It got quiet and the driver of the van took off to the hotel. I closed my eyes and laid my head on Hayden.

"I'm soooo tired," I whined.

"And sweaty," Hayden laughed.

"So are you."

We both laughed. We arrived at the hotel and climed out of the car. Hayden followed me to my room and when we walked in, Nash sat there on my bed.

"Uhh that's my bed loser," I said and jumped on him.

"Ew you're sweaty," he said and pushed me off of him.

"Aw aren't y'all adorable," Hayden cheesed.

I looked at her with a straight face and she threw her hands up in defense.

"I'll just leave now. Bye lovers," she left the room, leaving me and Nash in there.

Me and Nash worked out our relationship and have been happy for 2 months now. Its just been a low key thing until now.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I said and grabbed some clothes.

"You want anything to eat?" He asked.

"Yeah I could really go for a sandwich," I responded.

"Turkey club comin up. Be right back," he said and left the room.

I got in the shower and did everything including washing the mop on top of my head.

Once I got out, i put on some sweats, a t shirt, and walked out of the baghroom.Nash was just walking in with a bag in his hand.

"Here," he handed me the bag.

"This the sandwich?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks dude."

I sat down on my bed and he joined me. He took a half of my sandwich and bit into it and I swear murder was knocking at the door.