12

*Hayden's POV*

I groaned as I sat up. I looked to see that it was 6:00 am and that I was laying across the bottom of Hayes's bed.

"Hayes get up," I groaned, shaking him.

He just mumbled to himself and rolled over.

"Hayes get up! Please!" I begged, "We have to go."

"Den, I swear you hate me," he said sitting up.

"I don't. And where's Nash?" I asked.

"I don't know but we gotta get dressed."

"Ew, I slept in my jeans last night? What time did we get in?" I asked looking down at my clothes.

"Like 12. You were so tired and you didn't feel like going to your room so you made yourself comfy in mine's," Hayes laughed.

"I'm sorry," I laughed along, "and you should let me use your shower."

"Go ahead."

I got off of his bed and went into the bathroom. I quickly showered and my hair was all wet and crinkly.

I wrapped myself in a towel and wrung the water out of my hair before walking out to ask Hayes for some clothes.

"Hey Hayes I didn't really think this through. You wanna give me some clothes?" I gave him a cheesy smile.

He looked me up and down but then smirked.

"I should huh?" He asked.

"Hayes you really should please!"

"Come here." He told me.

"Um okay," I said hesitantly. Hayes is nice and all but I don't feel too comfortable about looking like this in front of him. I mean I am naked under this towel.

"Pick what you want," he told me as he held his suitcase open.

"Thank you," I smiled. I took out some grey sweatpants and a big black shirt.

"You need anything else? Like underwear or something?"

I started laughing but I nodded and he through me a pair of boxer briefs.

"Thank you again," I said as I went back into the bathroom and changed.

I walked back out to see Hayes wearing black joggers and a white T-shirt.

"I think I like you in my clothes," he smiled at me.

"Oh yeah? Well get use to it because these are comfortable," I pointed to the pants I was wearing. He walked to me and felt my hair.

"Its all wet," he laughed.

"Yeah no shit Hayes."

We heard a knock on the door and Hayes opened it. Nash, G-Cam, The Jacks, and Bart stood there until they all walked in.

"I feel like you guys are on some lowkey shit we don't know about," Nash motioned his hands to me and Hayes.

"Nash," Bart scolded.

"Don't act so innocent Nashley. You and Camren got a little something going on," I smirked.

"Exactly!" Jack G said.

"Don't go there Jack. You know you like Jenna," Nash argued.

"Not as much as you like G-Cam!"

"Will yall be quiet!? This is important!" Bart yelled.

"For real though," I heard Hayes mumble.

"Ok so look, our flight Hayes been delayed due to the bad weather in the Canadian area so we'll be here another day. So start doing some school work!" Bart clapped his hands together.