5

*Hayden's POV*

We were all still sitting at the large table waiting for whatever was suppose to happen. We were all just laughing and having a good time. I have to say Taylor is my favorite out of all of them. He's funny as hell!

"So guys, There are two Cams here and its hella confusing so let's fix it shall we," I suggested.

"Ok but what could our names possibly be changed into?" Cameron asked.

"Well you're Cam D. And you're..." I paused, " wait what is your last name Camren?" I asked her.

"Bicondova," she answered.

"Wow that's complicated," I laughed "but we can make it work. So you're Cam D and you're Cam B. Anyone got any ideas?" I asked.

"What about CB and CD?" Matt asked.

"No that sounds dumb," Aaron laughed.

"Kinda," Cameron shrugged.

We all sat there in deep thought until Carter spoke up.

"What about G-Cam and B-Cam?" He asked.

"Yo! I like that!" Cameron bro hugged Carter.

"I'm confused on what it even means," Taylor laughed.

"Yeah me too," I laughed with him.

"I think we're all a little confused on what it means," Aaron smiled.

Well all turned our attention to Carter so he can explain what it means.

"Ok, so its really simple. G-Cam is girl Cam and B-Cam is boy Cam." He explained.

"I think its cool! You like it Camren?" Cameron asked her.

"I don't know why but I actually love it. It sounds like a good name for a dancer!" She smiled.

"It does though. That can be your stage name," i told her.

"Oh my gosh! We should ask Bart about that," she said.

"I'm definetly asking him!" Cameron said.

"Dude! We're not having the fans call you B-Cam," Nash laughed. "This is only for her," he pointed to Camren.

"Even if Bart says no I'm still calling you that," I told Camren.

"Me too," Hayes spoke up.

The guys all nodded and soon enough, Bart walked in....with a boy who looked a little older than me.

"Hey guys!" Bart said.

"Hey Bart! Who's the kid?" Taylor asked.

"Oh this is Trevor. He's apart of the crew," Bart smiled.

"Oh cool. We are too," Camren said pointing to me and her.

"Nice," Trevor smiled.

"Come sit," I patted a spot next to me.

He smiled and came to sit next to me. He had dark brown dreads tied back into a low ponytail. He had hazel eyes and was really tanned. He was probably mixed.

"Well guys I'm still waiting for the last 3 dancers so wait here," Bart said walking out if the room.

"WE WERE ALREADY DOING THAT!" Hayes yelled after him.

"I like your hair," I said in awe looking at Trevor's hair.

"Thanks."

"Yeah man, I don't know a lot of people with dread and yours are pretty sick," Carter said.