#21

Third person's POV
Hera & All Might were able to take down Nomu but they were both exhausted.
'Hera's smoking again. I thought All Might & Mom took them away.' Izuku thought.
"Finally, that f****** monster is gone." Hera said.
"Hera, didn't I take away your cigarettes?" All Might said.
"I took them back while you were sleeping in the infirmary." Hera replied.
"Nomu was taken down?!" Tomura shouted.
"You're next on my list!" Hera shouted.
'I don't think Hera should fight anymore. She's covered in blood and hasn't taken a break from fighting.' Kirishima thought.
"Hera, you should rest." All Might said.
Hera ignored All Might and started fighting the other villains that were about to attack Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima & Izuku.
"Ah Hera." Kirishima said.
"Eijiro, Bakugo & Todoroki! Help me with these bastards before I run out of adrenaline! Izuku, protect All Might!" Hera Commanded.
"I don't have to take orders from you!" Bakugo yelled.
Hera threw one of the villains at Bakugo. He hit him with his explosives. Todoroki was freezing some of the villains.
'I'm exhausted.' Hera thought.
"Eijiro help me with these villains before I pass out." Hera said.
"Okay." Kirishima said.
Hera started smoking another cigarette while Kirishima was beating up the other villains.
"Don't start ignoring us!"
'I just want to smoke this cigarette for 5 minutes, guess that's too much to ask.' Hera thought.
Hera grabbed one of the villains behind her, set him on fire until he passed out, threw him at his partner that was in front of her, sat on his back and put her feet on his partner.
"Damn that hurt." Villain # 1 said.

"Get off of my back

"Get off of my back." Villain # 2 said.

"No, the two of you are my chair and foot stool now so be quiet

"No, the two of you are my chair and foot stool now so be quiet." Hera said.
"Your heavy." Villain # 2 said.
"Dude, Shut up before she kills us both." Villain # 1 said.
"She can't do anything." Villain # 2 said.
Hera put out her cigarette in Villain # 2's eye.
"Ahh My eye!" Villain # 2 yelled.
"Hera Stop!" All Might Yelled.
"All Might, they deserved punishment! These bastards brought a monster to kill you and tried to kill all of us! I am tired of this s***!" Hera yelled.
5 minutes later
All of the teachers & Iida arrived to help the class, some of the villains escape but the ones that didn't escape were arrested. Also the villains that Hera burned with cigarettes were scared of her now.
"Why do some of the villains have burn marks on their eyes?" Iida asked.
"Hera was using her cigarettes as weapons." Kirishima replied.
"Wait a minute, Hera you smoke cigarettes?" Iida asked.
"Yes Iida. Also don't start with your boring lectures just make sure that everyone gets on the bus so we can go back to school." Hera replied.
Iida was about to argue with Hera until he saw that she was glaring at him.
"What?" Hera asked.
"Nothing. Everyone let's go back." Iida said.
'Long Day, at least everyone is okay but two of our teachers are at the hospital and Izuku mess up his bones again.' Hera thought.