#8

1 week later
'Finally, the acceptance letters arrive. Izuku & I pass the exams to get in the hero course of the school. I wonder if Mari & Kirishima pass?'
"Izuku, I'm going to call Mari & Kirishima."
"Okay and can you tell Mari that I found one of her cat toys?" Izuku asked.
First, I called Mari and she told me that she passed the exam. She got in the hero course too. Also I mention that Izuku found one of her cat toys and she told me that she would be coming over to get it back. Then, I called Kirishima and he told me that he pass the exam. He got in the hero course and there is a chance that we will be classmates.
"Hera, can you help me with something?" Kirishima asked.
"What is it?"
"I want to dye my hair like Crimson Riot." Kirishima replied.
"Okay. First, we need to make your hair blonde so the color can come out and we need to get a bright red but not too bright that will make your hair pink. Should we start today?"
"Yes and thanks for helping me." Kirishima replied.
I ended the phone call, told mom that I would be with Kirishima all day because he wants to change his look and told Izuku that Mari will come over to get her toy from him.
10 minutes later
"Red hair dye, bleach dye, shampoo & conditioner for dyed hair, hair gel, rat tail comb, dye brush, pair of gloves and a little bowl for the hair dye."
"I think that's everything we need." Kirishima said.
"We need a shower cap."
After that I payed for everything and we walked back to his house.
"Kirishima did you wash your hair?"
"I washed my hair yesterday." Kirishima replied.
"Okay, we just need to bleach your hair, dye both your hair tips and roots but you need to wear the shower cap so your hair can change color. It will probably take an hour or 2. Then use the shampoo and conditioner for your newly dyed hair so the color stays but use lukewarm or cool water. Never use hot water because that will make the hair dye fade away. Also wash your hair 2 to 3 times a week."
"That's a lot of information." Kirishima said.
"Mari & I found the steps on how to dye black hair red last year."
"Is Mari a cat girl?" Kirishima asked.
"Yes, she is. You met her?"
"She helped me save some of the students during the exam." Kirishima replied.
4 hours later
'Finally it's done, my a** hurts from sitting in this chair for so long.'
"Thanks Hera!" Kirishima shouted.

'"Thanks Hera!" Kirishima shouted

"Your Welcome. Now I have to get ready for the first day tomorrow."
"Do you think we'll be in the same class?" Kirishima asked.
"U.A only has 2 hero courses. It depends on the teacher so we'll have to wait until tomorrow."
The Next Morning​​​​​​​
'Thank god, I pick the male uniform because there is no way in hell that I'm wearing a short skirt to school.'

​​​​​​​"Come on Izuku, we have to get to class

​​​​​​​"Come on Izuku, we have to get to class."
"Okay." Izuku said.
This whole school is a maze and the doors are huge.
"Hera, does this school have giants in it?" Izuku asked.
"Probably, we live in a world with people developing powers in their early childhood so there must be a quirk that can expand someone's height."
'I really hope Kirishima & Mari are in Class 1-A.'