#25

Izuku's POV
'Now we have to participate in the school's sports festival so other Pro-Heros can see what we can do in case we have to work with them in the future. This is too much. Even Hera fell asleep after questioning the school's decision for doing the festival two days after we all barely survived a Villain attack during our rescue training session.'
"Hera wake up." Iida said.
"Go away Tenya." Hera said.
"It's time for lunch." Iida said.
"I have a sandwich in my lunchbox." Hera said.

"Please get up

"Please get up. I want to talk to you." Iida said.
"For the love of God, fine but you're getting me a coffee." Hera said.
"There's no coffee in the vending machine." Iida said.
"Ask Lunch Rush for it." Hera said.
10 minutes later
Now Hera, Kirishima & Mari are sitting with Iida, Uraraka & me. We were talking about the sports festival and why we all decided to become heroes.
"I still think the sports festival is a bad idea." Hera said.
"Hera, the teachers will make sure that no villains will get in." Iida said.
"Tenya, no matter how many times you tell me that I shouldn't worry about this. I'm going to keep worrying about it. God, I need my cigarettes." Hera said.
"Hera, maybe you should stop smoking." Kirishima said.
"I would but it's impossible. It helps me stay calm." Hera said.
'Is that why she beat up Katsuki & his friends 3 years ago?'
"Didn't you stopped for one week and then beat the hell out of Bakugo & his friends?" Mari asked.
"They wouldn't stop bullying Izuku but that wasn't the reason." Hera replied.
'Wait during that week, Hera was more angry but mom knew what was wrong. What was it?'
"Oh wait, I remember. Let's talk about something else." Mari said.
Hera took out her cell phone & earphones, started listening to her music and fall asleep.

"Hera's sleeping again." Mari said.
"We should leave her alone for a few moments."
Someone from class 1-B started making rude comments about Class 1-A and Iida tried to get him to stop but it wasn't working.
"Hey red head." The guy said.

"What?" Kirishima asked

"Not you. The other one." The guy replied.
'Should I warn him about my sister?'
"Hey wake up!" The guy yelled.
He pushed Hera out of her seat. Kirishima was about to touch her but I pulled him back and told everyone to back away from the table.
"Deku, why did you have us move?" Uraraka asked.
"Trust me, you don't want to be near Hera when someone pisses her off."
Before they could question me about it, we all saw Hera brutally attack the guy.
'Thank God she's not using her flames but she is making him bleed.'
"Hera, you can stop now." Iida said.
She stopped beating him but kicked him in the groin really hard and he puked on the floor a bit.
"Can someone explain who's this a**hole is? I was listening to never surrender by Like A Storm." Hera said.
'Never interrupted Hera's time listening to music.'
"Another hero student who thinks that they're better than anyone else." Kirishima said.
"Okay." Hera said.
3 hours later
'Man, this was a long & exhausting day.'
"Guys, what the hell is going on now?" Hera asked.
"We can't get through the door because groups of students are blocking it." Iida replied.
"I don't have time for this. Eijiro help me." Hera said.
"How?" Kirishima asked.
"Push through the crowd with me on your shoulders." Hera replied.
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Do it before I start punching everyone out of my way. I need my bubble tea." Hera said.
Kirishima put Hera on his shoulders.
"Hera, are you eating well?" Kirishima asked.
"Yes, don't worry about my weight. Let's just get through the crowd." Hera replied.
They got through the crowd after Katsuki but he just made it worst and now the other students don't like us.
"If you guys are that pissed off for not getting accepted into class 1-A than work harder to get in." Hera said.
"You're the girl that beat up Jeff!" Class 1-B students yelled.
"That's his name? Whatever Eijiro get me out of here." Hera replied.
"Hera, don't make it even more worst." Iida said.
"I'm not. Bye everyone, come on Izuku." Hera said.
'Atleast she didn't beat up more students.'