#26

Hera's POV
2 weeks later
'I've been training my a** off, helping some of my classmates & brother improve on their skills for this sports festival.'
"Okay everyone, we're going to do our best & show those bastards that we all earned our right to be in Class 1-A!"
"Hera, you should calm down." Iida said.
"The other classes started this war and I will beat all of their a**** for insulting us!"
'Don't tell me to calm down Tenya. What's Todoroki doing?'
Todoroki decided to tell all of us that he will beat Izuku because he's close to All Might and that he will beat me because apparently he hates my powers.
"Dude, What The F*** Is Your Problem?"
"Hera!" Iida yelled.
"I don't have a problem, I just want to prove something." Todoroki replied.
"Let's all calm down for a moment, we're all friends." Kirishima said.
"No, we're not." Todoroki said.
'What's up Todoroki's a**? About 2 weeks ago, we were fighting side by side against villains and now he turned into a big jerk.'
"Shoto, I don't know what's wrong with you but you weren't like this 2 weeks ago. Also you have a fire quirk too, why do you hate me?"
Before he could answer me, we were all told that the festival was starting soon and we all had to go to the arena.
"Is that Midnight?"
"What is she wearing?" Kirishima asked.
'No wonder she's nickname R-rated Hero.'
"Is she suppose to be wearing that around highschool students?" Ojiro asked.
"Guys, don't stare at her too long."
"I wasn't staring at her." Kirishima said.
After that Katsuki was called to represent our class but he messed it all up.
"Damnit Katsuki, now everyone is out for our blood!"
"So what? They're just stepping stones." Bakugo said.
'Remember to kick his a** when this festival is over. Now we have to run through an obstacle course, which has the robots from the entrance exam then wait we have to go through a canyon by walking on ropes & finally through a land minefield?!'
"We have to go through a f****** minefield in order to win this race?!"
"We'll be fine Hera." Kirishima said.
Eijiro gave me a big hug to calm down but it wasn't helping me.
"I'm not fine with this. This school is f****** crazy!"
"How about the both of us stick together during the race? I can protect us from the land mines." Kirishima said.
"No that's a horrible idea! I'm not letting my best friend get blown to bits."
'Okay I just need to stay calm. This school isn't trying to kill us just preparing us to become heroes in their own way.'