#3

All Might appeared before I could turn the Slime Creature into ashes. Somehow he punched the Slime Creature and the flames away including my fire.
"All Might, I told you to make sure the Slime Creature didn't get loose!"
"Sorry Young Lady!" All Might Yelled.
After that Katsuki & I were talking to the other Pro-Heros, Izuku was being scolded for jumping in to save us.
"Hey don't belittle my brother!"
"He could've gotten hurt or killed by that Slime Guy." Kamui Woods said.
"Shut Up Kamui! He wanted to save his friend while you were f****** standing around and not doing s***!"
"Hera calm down." Izuku said.
"No, They shouldn't be scolding you for trying to help me & Katsuki from getting Killed!"
"Calm down girl, we were just explaining to your little bro about why he shouldn't do that again." Death Arms said.
After that Izuku & I were heading back home but ran into All Might again.
"All Might, What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk to Midoriya for a moment." All Might replied.
"Okay but I'm coming with you."
"But" Izuku said.
"No I'm going with you and that's final."
1 hour later
'So this is All Might's true form. He must hide the fact that he's in alot of pain. Wait he wants Izuku to inherit One For All?!'
"You want Izuku to have your powers? Are you insane?!"
"I'm in need of a successor for my quirk. I can only use my abilities for 3 hours but I fear that it will shorten." All Might replied.
"All Might, how in the hell is my little brother suppose to control your powers? No offense but he doesn't have any muscles at all."
"Don't worry, I'll train him so he can use my powers and get into U.A" All Might said.
"Fine but I'm training with him too and before you say 'no', remember I will tell someone your secret."
"Hera, If you do that he'll be in danger." Izuku said.
"He's making you inherit a very dangerous quirk, I don't f****** care about him! I only care for you, Mom & Mari!"
All Might was shocked that I said that but he started to smile.
"Izuku Midoriya, you have a wonderful sister. Okay I'll allow you to train with us." All Might said.
"Thank you for understanding and my name is Hera."
"Well Hera, it's nice to meet you. My name is Toshinori Yagi but just call me Yagi." All Might said.
'Now I have to train with my brother & All Might. I wonder if there's anymore cigarettes in my room.'