#15

The next morning
"Hera, wake up!" Mom shouted.
'Burned everything that had to do with Vlad King, Too much homework and My body is sore from battle training.'
"Hera, I made your favorite coffee in your travel mug." Izuku said.

"I'm awake mom and thank you Izuku

"I'm awake mom and thank you Izuku."
'Another day at U.A High, hope nothing crazy happens.'
30 minutes later
'What the hell? It's too early for this S***.'
Izuku & I met Mari and some of our classmates on the way to school but there is a crowd of reporters blocking the entrance.
"Izuku, hold my coffee and don't drop it or else. Everyone grab on to me."
'Okay, don't use your flames just push the reporters out of the way without hurting them.'
"Can you tell us how it's like to have the #1 hero as a teacher?" Reporter #1 asked.
"Move out of the way."
Another reporter tried to ask me more questions but I pushed her out of the way and then another one decided to put their camera in front of my face.
'Now I'm pissed.'

"You have 3 seconds to get that camera out of my f****** face

"You have 3 seconds to get that camera out of my f****** face."
"you're a student. You can't..."
I grabbed the camera, smashed it with my foot and punched the guy really hard in his face.
"Unless all of you want your a**** kicked by me, Move Out Of The F****** Way Now!"
After that, none of the reporters asked anyone questions about All Might.
"Okay, Mari you should start going to your class."
"Yeah, I should we have battle training today." Mari said.
"Izuku, give me back my coffee."
"Okay. Did you have to knock out that guy?" Izuku asked.
"it's too early for this s*** and I told them to move out of the way but they don't f****** listen!"
"Calm down Hera." Uraraka said.
'I need to control my temper but everyone and everything just makes me so mad.'
"Hera, I think you're boiling your coffee." Iida said.
"Let's just go to class before I set someone on fire."
Izuku's POV
'Make sure Hera stays calm and not punch anyone else.'
"I have reviewed all of your battle training videos. Izuku & Bakugo, please don't try to destroy each other next time and be careful with your abilities." Aizawa said.
'I need more help with my quirk and try to not have Katsuki beat me up.'
"Hera, please refrain from cursing at your classmates." Aizawa said.
"I don't curse that much." Hera said.
"I have audio tapes of you cursing. Let's all listen to it." Aizawa said.
"Bakugo, I WILL PUT MY GOD DAMN FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR A**! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S....!" Hera yelled.
"Momo, don't blame my twin! Blame the Dumba** who tried to blow him up!" Hera yelled.
"Hanta, Shut The Hell Up." Hera said.
"Damnit Yami, stop doing that! It's getting really annoying." Hera said.
'Man, Hera needs help with her temper.'
"Okay, we get it!" Hera shouted.
"Hera, calm down and finish your coffee." Kirishima said.
'I hope nothing crazy happens today.'