#57

Harper(15), Transfer Student from Chicago.
Hera's POV
After lunch
'Why is there a cat in the classroom? Aizawa is allowing it to sleep on his desk?'

Hera's POVAfter lunch'Why is there a cat in the classroom? Aizawa is allowing it to sleep on his desk?'

"Aizawa, why is there a cat in the classroom?"
Sato was petting the cat and it started purring.
'Rikido likes cats?'
"She's a new transfer student." Aizawa replied.
"Oh sorry, I thought you were an ordinary cat." Sato said.
"Meow." New Girl said.
'The cat is a new student but she can't speak in her animal form. Good for spying.'
"The cat is a student?" Kaminari asked.
"Denki, did you overuse your quirk again?"
"No. Wait a minute, I'm not a moron." Kaminari replied.
"Dude, we live in a world with people having crazy powers. She's obviously a shape shifter that can turn into any animal on the planet."
The cat turned into a girl with blonde hair and glasses.
"I wanted to stay in my cat form but you had to ruined my fun." New Girl said.
"We're studying to be heroes. No time for your cat naps."
Everyone came back, New Girl introduced herself and told us her quirk.
'Her name is Harper, quirk is animal which means that she can turn into any animal. She can't stay too long in her forms because she starts acting like the animal.'
She turned back into her cat form and sat on my desk because there wasn't an extra desk available.
2 hours later
'I think I'm allergic to cat hair.'
"Harper, please turn back before my eyes turn red."
"Meow." Harper said.
She turned back, everyone was asking question but Mineta said something inappropriate and got his a** kicked again.
After School
​​​​​​​'I'll have to wait for Kirishima to finish packing his bag before leaving.'
"Sorry, I should've warned you about Mineta. He's a gremlin."
"I can handle him." Harper said.
"Why did you transfer late?" Iida asked.
"My dad & mom were arrested for stealing from their company. Now I live with my foster mom and switched schools." Harper replied.

'You just had to open your mouth, Tenya

'You just had to open your mouth, Tenya.'
​​​​​​​"Iida."
"Sorry." Iida said.
"What school did you go to?"
"Normal High School but students were still using their quirks." Harper replied.
"If you were in an ordinary high school than why apply to the hero course?"
"She wanted me to try it because she works in the school with the heroes but I wanted to do general education." Harper replied.
"Is she a teacher?"
"More like a therapist for students with emotional problems." Harper replied.
'It's Ms.Jennifer, She's the school therapist.'
​​​​​​​"I've had sessions with her about controlling my anger."
"Has it been working?" Harper asked.
"It helps but I will still shout or threaten to hurt someone if they don't leave me alone."
"Like Mineta?" Harper asked.
"Yes, everything that boy does makes me so angry that I feel like killing him but I can't do that."
"What do you do?" Harper asked.
"Very harsh punishments."
'Now I can go home but tomorrow have to go shopping with my classmates for the summer training camp.'