Eye of the Storm

No one's p.o.v

Brooklynn and Sammy were out busy with some work while everyone else had been preparing to leave. Darius packing a walkie talkie into a bag, he looked at a field guide of Jurassic Park as he pulled out a picture of him and his dad. "We've still got another 12 hours till the boat is ship shape. But! it seems totes dry to me I really wanted to poke it make sure but I didn't! Restraint yo!" Kenji yelled as he looked at Darius "Hey man, What's wrong?" Kenji asked him. 

"Hm? Oh nothing.. I always meant to check out a gallimimus for my.. book but never got around to it" Darius said picking up some cans. 

"Go now, Brooklynn and Sammy are investigating a mystery, Yaz is on a run, Zach and Gray are out with Y/n feeding D/F/N and Ben is probably somewhere being weird" Kenji told him. 

"Nah, I gotta get the supplies collected for the trip to Costa Rica" Darius said grabbing a can of fruit off the ground 

"I'll do it for you?" Kenji explained. 

"You? Seriously? There's a lot to do" Darius said as Kenji put his hand on his shoulder 

"Like I always say, The more to do, the more I got this" Kenji smiled 

"No...? I never heard you say that, But if you're sure" Darius explained.

 "Dude, Positive, Go find your galli-lio" Kenji said taking the bag from him. 

"Awesome! Thanks for being such a team player Kenj! Um, Make sure you pack everything we need, Food, Water, and uh I'll be on channel 6 in case of emergency!" Kenji yelled grabbing his walkie and climbing down the ladder. 

"An emergency of packing supplies? Brosif I said I got this" Kenji reassured Darius.

 "You are officially in charge! See ya!" Darius yelled walking out the gate of the tree house.

 "In charge.. In charge, Kenji is in charge!" Kenji said with a shocked smile. "Ken-ji is in-charge Ken-ji is in charge Ken-ji is in charge, K-K-K- Ken-ji is in charge" Kenji sang to himself while he danced in a circle 

"What. Is going on?" Ben asked as Kenji turned around  in fear.

 "I need you to pack, Uh... Toilet Paper" Kenji told Ben whos arms were crossed. 

"Toilet Paper? Really...?" Ben asked him confused.

 "Yeah, for the trip to Costa Rica and I'm in charge." Kenji said as the two just looked at each other for a moment

 "Sure" Ben walked off as Kenji smiled "Kenji is in charge, Kenji is in chagre, Ben is not in charge, Kenji is in charge" Kenji whispered to himself dancing around again.

Darius watched as a herd of flocking Gallimimus go by while he wrote about them in his book. While he was writing one stopped to eat some grass. He kept watching as the gallimimus until his walkie screeched loudly scaring away the gallimimus, 

"Captain Kenj, To Dariusaurs" Kenji said as Darius pulled out his walkie 

"Dariusaurs here" He explained

 "Are you sure that's the name you want?" Kenji asked. 

"Yes, the answer is still yes" Darius explained

 "Not want to give anything away but I already did one thing and it was flawless" Kenji just smiled sitting on the couch. "I will do you proud" Kenji commented. 

"You know Kenji, You need to actually do the things not just talk about them to do me proud" Daris explained as Kenji went silent. "Kenji?" Darius asked. 

"Y-Yes loud and clear, Talk time is over 10/4" Kenji said quickly.

Across the island while Yaz and Kenji were dealing with a missing Ben, Y/n, Zach, and Gray were dealing with a missing D/F/N. 

"D/f/n! Here girl!" Y/n shouted. 

"Come on where is she!" Zach said running fingers through his hair.

 "There is a storm rolling in we have to find her" Gray said as Y/n looked around 

"D/F/N!!" She screamed. The three jumped in fear hearing something in the woods. 

"D/F/N..?" Y/n asked. Out walked a black dinosaur that looked utterly freaky. 

"What is that.?" Zach asked. The three just stayed still as it growled.

"Y/n! Zach, Gray?!" Everyone asked over the walkies,

 "The Scorpius rex is out there and it could've eaten them already!" Sammy said. 

"No! They cannot have gotten eaten!" Darius said still calling for them while everyone else worked on the perimeter fence.

 "Look there!" Everyone shouted D/F/N wobbly walking through the woods,

 "What is that..?" Yaz pointed to a quill in her side. Everyone ran down to the ground letting D/F/N in as she fell to the ground. 

"The scorpius rex.." Brooklynn said as they heard the creature in the woods along with screaming. 

"Zach, Gray, Y/n!" They shouted as they saw Zach carrying Y/n, and Gray running beside them. The scorpius rex not far behind. They let the three in and looked at the Scorpius attacking the fence.

~Flashback~
"That thing is going to kill us!" Zach told them as the three looked at the Scorpius who was right up at Y/n's face. The Scorpius screeched as she covered her ears the three beginning to run. "That herd! Go! Go! Go!" Gray yelled as the ran into a herd of herbivores. "Y/n!" Gray shouted as the Scorpius jumped on her. Y/n screamed as a gallmimus ran past the Scorpius pushing it making the Scorpius chase it. The Mitchell's ran over looking at her "Y/n...?" They asked as they pointed to her side, "Oh no.." She looked at the quills in her side in fear. They heard the Scorpius as Zach quickly picked up Y/n holding her over his shoulder as they began to run back to camp the Scorpius not far behind.
~End of Flashback~

(This is going to be where I end the chapter, Kind of short but I'm sorry about that)