Stay on Mission

Y/n's p.o.v

We kept walking through the forest looking around, Sammy leaning against a tree panting. "No sign of ol' Rexy" She said.

"Yeah, but no sign of our friend either" Gray added.

"Maybe they're back on the boat" Kenji said as we pushed past leaves looking at the boat that looked empty.

"They can't be.." Sammy said looking at him. "Cause they're here!" Sammy said turning Kenji as we smiled. We looked at our friends as Gray and I looked at each other then back at the group. 'Where were Zach and Brooklynn?' Regardless we quickly hugged Darius and Yaz.

"You're okay!" Ben shouted.

"We thought you left on the chopper!" Darius muttered.

"Hold up. Where's Brooklynn and Zach?" Kenji asked looking around. Kenji looked at them with a smile while the other two just looked at them sadly. Kenji's smile slowly faded as he looked at them worried.

No one's p.o.v

Kenji and Darius were arguing. "You left them with the bad guys?" Kenji asked annoyed.

"It's what Brooklynn and Zach wanted!" Darius tried to explain. "We just need a plan to get them back!" Darius said with a smile.

"Give them the stupid laptop. Plan done!" Kenji growled reaching out for it, Darius pulled away shaking his head,

"It's not that easy, Everything that happened on the island, everything that went wrong, was because of Wu's research!" Darius said looking at the laptop.

"If he gets it back, who knows how many more Indominus or Scorpios rexes he'll make?" Yaz snapped.

"I-If we don't give it to them, who knows what they'll to to Brooklynn and Zach!" Kenji said glaring at her. Ben, Sammy, Y/n, and Gray sided with Kenji as they wanted to get Zach and Brooklynn back A.S.A.P.

"We don't have a choice, We have to give Wu the laptop" Ben said.

"Of course! We'll give it back after we copy and wipe it!" Darius exclaimed. "We'll get Brooklynn and Zach, Dr. Wu gets nothing, and we turn him in to the cops once we reach Costa Rica!" Darius said with a smile.

"Okay, But how do we copy it?" Y/n asked confused.

"A flash drive! I got one back at Camp Cretaceous!" Sammy shouted.

"Then let's do this!" Ben said tightening his bandanna. Gray and Kenji stood still the others walking off as Darius looked back at them

"Test me, guys, this'll work" Darius said cheerfully.

"It better.." Kenji told himself. The kids ran back to the camp, Sammy looking around, Y/n sitting on the couch waiting for Sammy.

"Well is it still there?" Y/n asked.

"Still here!" Sammy said holding it up. "I used to think Brooklyn smacking on all that gum as just plain rude, but it sure did come in handy for hiding stuff" Sammy said pulling the gum off the flash drive. Y/n gagging Yaz sitting down in between the two.