The Long Run

Y/n's p.o.v

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard Zach shout.

"Come on Y/n wake up!" Another voice yelled

"Y/n! Y/n!" Ben shouted

"Ben the quills are poisonous we need to get them out of her!" Brooklynn said as I tiredly looked up in her direction.

"This is gonna hurt.." Ben said as he and Brooklynn pulled out the quills hard I screamed out in pain, Brooklyn wrapping my chest as my vision began to fade back to black. "Y/n..?
Y/n!" He yelled

Yaz's p.o.v

Y/n and D/F/N were turning an whimpering in pain. Ben holding Y/n's hand. "Y/n.. I-It's gonna be okay" He said as the rest of us just watched from afar.

"Taking out the quills wasn't enough they need an antidote" Darius explained

"Oh yeah, sure, and antidote, that'll be easy to find considering no one even knew this thing existed." Kenji said looking at Darius

"Maybe the medical supply station has something?" Gray asked

"Doubt it, Kenji's right the scorpious wasn't meant to ever get out" Darius replied

Brooklynn gasped "The video in Wu's old lab!" She shouted with a smile "He was attacked by the scorpious and they were giving him this red stuff from a vial, I think it was-"

Ben quickly looked up from Y/n running to Brooklynn gripping her shoulders. "Where is this lab?!" He asked quickly, Brooklynn pulled the map out of her jacket as she handed it to Ben.

"Near the raptor paddock" She informed.

Ben shoved the map back in Brooklynn's hand as he looked at the door "Take care of Y/n till I get back." He climbed up the tree house jumping over the fence as he began to run.

"Ben wait!" I shouted as I jumped over the fence running after him.

"This is nuts! They can't outrun that thing?" I heard Gray exclaim.

Ben's p.o.v

I kept running as Yaz was running a bit ahead of me now since she was faster than I was. I kept running till Yaz pulled me behind a tree the scorpious screeching. We waited for a moment an began to run again, We were stopped once again as we came across the flooded river. We backed up then sprinted jumping and trying to reach the other side, we both slipped as we screamed falling into the water. We swam up for air as I gagged at the water in disgust.

"Ben!" Yaz shouted as she grabbed me pulling me out of the water. We crawled up and over onto the grass out of the water as we were now on the other side. Yaz stood against the tree as I sat down by her feet closing my eyes.

~Flashback~

Y/n was leaning against me as we sat in a restaurant, Y/n laying wide away as I looked around in the dark. Zach and Gray sat at one of the tables asleep. I sighed and looked over at Y/n

"Hey Ben.." She asked me as I yawned

"Hm.. What is it?" I asked