Who's the boss?

Y/n's p.o.v

I stood beside Doctor Almond my hands over my ears. A loud rock song played out of Darius's Brad-X. "Darius turn it off" I screamed over the music.

"Brad! Stop!" Darius shouted with his hands also over his ears.

The music came to a stop as I smiled in relief. I walked over to where Yaz and Kenji stood.

"Sorry that's the only song logged in" Darius muttered

"Just hearing that Kash was locked up is music enough to my ears" Almond said.

Everyone cheered as I smiled.

"We trapped Kash!" Kenji exclaimed hugging me as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Y/n I need to.. talk to you for a minute" Kenji said as he pulled me away from the group.

"What's up? You never really want to talk" I said as he pulled me to the ground. I sat down as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"So.. Um." Kenji started.

I took his hand and just waited for him to finish.

"Okay so I think I've met the love of my life and her name is.. Brooklynn" Kenji said rapidly.

"Oh? So your dating Brooklynn?" I asked him.

"Yeah.." he said biting his lip nervously.

"Well that's awesome! You found somebody! Surprised it took you this long" I said. We walked back to the others as I teased him 

We walked back, Firecracker trampling us as I smiled, I rubbed her neck as she ran off Ben chasing her quickly.

Brooklynn stood by Kenji as I smiled looking at them. "Where'd Rebel go?" Kenji asked

They walked off looking for their dinosaur as I laid in the grass. "Psst! Y/n!" Gray said. I looked up at him as he was crouched beside a bush.

"What's up?" I said to him.

"You need to come look at what I found!" He said excitedly.

I got up following him. We walked through the forest till we stopped, There was a door, Wide open leading into one of the white hallways.

Gray and I walked through the door our shoes tapping against the metal floor as we walked. We kept walking when we heard voices. One I couldn't identify and Eddie's. I pulled Gray back as we remained quiet.

"This means Kash and Eddie got out..!" Gray said as I nodded. We snuck out and ran to the cave quickly. There stood Kenji, Darius, Zach and Eggshell. The door wide open.

"How did they get out?! Where did they go!" Kenji said as we ran inside. We looked around as I saw Eddie's suit coat on a chair picking it up.

"I don't know- they might have gone back to the compound or the med bay-" Darius gasped as it clicked

"Almond, Ben and Mae!" Kenji, Zach, and Darius said in union.