Staying Alive

Y/n's p.o.v

I stared at Eddie trying to get back into the room "Move Eddie!" I shouted.

"Y/n I can't let you in there!" Eddie exclaimed. I growled and just ran back finding the front door, I ran out pushing open the heavy doors. I stared at the dinosaurs fighting. I turned my head a velociraptor staring at me. I froze up feeling my heart race 'Why can't I move?!' I screamed in my head. The raptor ran toward me till a drone stopped it. The creature slid on the floor in front of me being pushed away. I watched the drones slowly get taken down by rocks. I looked around picking a couple up chucking some at the drones making them fall. The drones separated the dinosaurs as I watched them pull away. I looked into the woods ahead of me locking eyes with Ben and Kenji.

I backed away and walked back inside looking at Darius and Kash. I followed him out quietly walking beside Eddie. We stood infront of the t-rex as the large platform went down. I fell back hearing Kash and Darius talk. I traced my fingers over the creatures head as we lowered into a genetics lab. I looked at the robot creature curiously following it off the platform. I sat down on one of the crates still keeping an eye on robots. I leaned over the crates, Eddie walking into the elevator going up. Kash was on the phone and once he got off he threw a huge tantrum. He glared at Darius and I.

"What are you two looking at?!" He seethed as I yawned just staring at him. Darius spoke with him quietly as if I wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes and just rested my heads on the crates. Eventually Kash and Darius went into the elevator, I looked up as everyone ran in. "Guys!" Darius ran over to them, Gray looking at me as I jumped down. He quickly hugged me as I just held onto him, I felt like crying but I just held back my tears. I felt another set of arms wrap around me. I looked up at Zach and smiled. I stood up and sighed.

"Y/n-" Ben started.

"Stop." I said sternly. I took his hand pulling him behind some crates away from the others "I know what this is about Ben.." I sighed. I just held his hands staring at him.

"Y/n please.. let me explain.." Ben pleaded. I nodded and sighed. "Look I'm sorry.. I want us to stay together but I'm not totally sure who or what I am" Ben sighed.

"It's okay Ben, We can stay together but I just want you to be happy" I kissed his cheek with a smile. "You and I can work out your confusion together" I said to him ushering him away hearing the elevator ding again. I looked back at Darius and went after the others.

Kash glared at the elevator door looking at Darius holding up one of the chips. "I saw this on the floor" he said.

"Where's the other kid?" Kash asked.

"She went to the other elevator to find Eddie" Darius stared nervously. Kash shrugged letting him in the elevator taking the chip.

I ran as fast as I could keeping up with the others, We ran into the forest and by then it was already dark. We went outside Kash's compound, Brooklynn staring at the doors. I stood behind a tree waiting for Darius, Everyone else waiting and hiding as well.

"We still don't know what Kash's next move is or why he wants to control those Dino's.. You sure he didn't tell you anything Y/n?" Brooklynn asked.

"All I know is that he had these chips to control dinosaurs but that's all I know" I said biting my nails.

"Uh I know why" Kenji started as I looked at him "The dudes a total psycho" Kenji continued.

"And the longer Darius is with him the more danger he's in" Ben added.

I bit my nails looking at Kenji "Kenj' I need to talk to you" I said quickly.

"Is now really the best time?" He asked.

"Yes it's important.." I said

We moved away from the group as I sighed. "Kenj' um it's about Eddie-"

"Eddie, We've not seen him in months and now you bring this up?"

"Yes! He's inside the building with Darius working with the boss" I said as he looked shocked.

"You're joking right..?" His voice quivered

"I wish I was.." I said. We walked up hiding behind the trees again.

We waited for maybe another hour. I sat down looking at the bite on my arm, it stung badly but I didn't want to say anything.

"He's late" Ben said pacing.

"Ben, honey. Maybe you should sit down" I ushered him

"What if something happened to him?" Sammy worriedly muttered.

"Nothing happened to him" Yaz said kissing Sammy's forehead. She looked at the compound for a minute then sighed "Uh. But what if something did happen to him.."

The door opened and Darius ran towards us. I gasped watching a bomb of sorts explode where he was just standing making him fly forward.

I gasped standing up quickly. I watched the tall black robot stand in front of Darius, Eddie walking out with Kash. Eddie was busy looking through an iPad while Kash held a golf club.

"It seems you've found your new babysitter" I heard faintly "Or rather, it's found you" Kash grinned.

I looked at Brooklyn and Kenji as they looked back "It's part of my new fleet of upgraded models" Kash continued "I call it. Brad-X after you and the girl disappeared, it seemed like a good time to take this baby for a spin! BT-dubs. What are you doing out here?" Kash asked angrily.

"Honestly? I've been cooped up all day, and I'm bored. Can't I go for a walk?" Darius asked

"Sure you can" Kash smiled. "And from now on Brad-X will be right there with you!" Kash said with excitement.

"Oh and in case you get any ideas" Eddie stated looking up, Kash beginning to beat the robot senseless. I watched in horror it's dull eyes just keeping its gaze on the forest. The robot remained untouched while the golf club dented and broke.

"This new model is virtually indestructible!" Eddie and Kash walked inside, Darius eventually following. I sighed and bit my nails.

Darius turned around putting up six fingers then walking inside.

"Six..?" Ben questioned.

"What does that mean?" Has asked confused.

"No idea.. but we need to know what Darius knows."