Dino-Sitting

Y/n's p.o.v

We stood in the dark woodland, I glanced at Brooklynn as we all followed her through woods. We remained quiet as the raptors were sleeping not to far from us.

We ran up to the doors of the compound as a rope dropped in between Kenji and I. We jumped away as one of the raptors yawned bringing its head up then laying back down.

Kenji and Ben went up first, Then Sammy and Yaz, then Gray and Zach. I waited till everyone else made it up when I began climbing. Brooklynn came up behind me as I heard her scream. I glanced down wrapping my legs around the rope I fell back and grabbed her hands. "Oh shit." I said

"Y/n pull me up!" She pleaded." I held her hands and struggled to sit up. Brooklynn held onto the rope above my head as I felt my grip slipping. I slid down as she climbed up. I slid to the bottom of the rope the raptors running at me. I let go of the rope backing up to the wall. I stuck my hands out as I heard the sound of claws on metal. I looked at them confused, Both raptors freezing in front of me. I looked at the two with a smile. I noticed a golf ball on the ground slowly grabbing it and showing it to them. Their tails wagged like dogs as I chucked it into the woods, the creatures running after it.

I laughed and climbed up the rope. I took Darius's hand pulling myself over the railing.

"You've still got it!" Kenji said slapping my back. I winced in pain as he laughed nervously.

"Okay come on guys, Who knows when Kash is going to wake up" We all nodded as we went down the steps of the compound, We went to the elevator walking in.

"This will take you down to the med bay, there's a nursery next to it" Darius explained as I nodded along. "He's testing the baby Dino's first thing in the morning"

"What about cameras?" Brooklynn asked with a hushed voice.

"Well, Mr genius has been to busy to get the islands camera system up and running" Darius smiled to her.

"We'll message you on the Brad-X when we get the babies out" Zach said nodding to Darius.

The doors shut as I sighed leaning against the wall. We walked through the pure white med bay without a word.

"Hey guys I think I found it..!" Ben said quietly.

We ran over to him looking at the guide of the nursery. "Looks like there are four baby dinosaurs" I said pointing to the display.

"Where are we meeting after?" Ben asked.

"Med bay, We'll load them up on a platform" I said.

"Usual teams?" Kenji asked with a smile looking at Brooklynn.

"Actually Yaz and I got this one!" Brooklyn said quickly

"I'll go with Ben" Gray said running off.

"Sammy! You and me?" Zach asked walking down the hall.

"Guess it's you and me then" I said to Kenji.

We walked up to the door as I looked at the display pad. "Lambeosaurs, DNA extracted from Isla Sorna" I said walking in the room.