Chaos Theory

Y/n's p.o.v

"We still can't hear you!" Brooklynn said as "Just keep pressing buttons!" Brooklynn shouted.

"Guys what is Darius saying now?" Ben said as him and I walked up to the cams looking at it.

"We got your back, forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben said.

"Wait.. Ben!!" Darius shouted.

"Oh riiight, You don't know, Yeah. Also we found the sound button so we can hear you, And I defeated Toro" Ben said as I pushed him out of the way

"Well we did most of the work" I said laughing

"Bumpy and D/F/N also say 'Hi'" Gray said as they just looked shocked.

"I think we broke them" Zach said as we looked at the camera.

"Yeah, Ben, Y/n, and the Mitchell's are alive, we are very happy about it" Yaz said.

Brooklynn pushed us all out of the way "Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in" Brooklyn said

"You don't get it! You guys could get to the boat, Save yourselves." Darius said.

"No, You don't get it you're one of us!" Yaz said to him

"And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs" Brooklyn added.

"I never liked those two anyways" Kenji said as we all nodded.

"It's dino-savin' time! Camp fam for life!" Sammy shouted.

"Okay, Now that we've established lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?" Zach asked.

"Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben and I shouted with a smile. Everyone looking at us like we were crazy.

"Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys.." Ben said saddened.

"Wait, if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs.." Brooklynn began.

"We've gotta make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill" Darius added with a smile "It's time for us to do what we do best" Darius said.

"Cause Choas?"

"Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?"

"Defeat Toro again?"

"I mean.. Yeah? Except the last two" Darius said. "Brooklynn, you're gonna be our eyes and ears. Kenji, grab a bike and pick up me and Sammy. Ben, Y/n, Yaz and the Mitchell's get big and loud. I've got a plan" Darius explained. We all took off as, D/F/N, Zach, Gray, and I followed Yaz, Bumpy, and Ben. We sprinted to a supply building, Bumpy bashed down the door as we ran in. Yaz got in a park vehicle. Ben making funny faces to her as we looked around.

"Gray, You get in the car" Zach said, Gray shaking his head.

"No I want to stay with you" Gray said.

I climbed up on D/F/N's back looking at Gray who was begging to stay with stay with Zach. "Zach what if he comes with me?" I asked as Zach looked at me then at him.

"Fine.. Fine" Zach got on Bumpy with Ben, I hoped down, Gray sitting up holding onto D/F/N, I got on behind him, We went back to the camp site as Sammy grabbed a tape player, We went and began heading to the watering hole, Gray held onto the tape player the rest of us holding flashlights. We kept going as we came into the clearing of the watering hole, the music running out through the clearing. We came over a hill Yaz honking as we all cheered, yelling and screaming to scare the dinosaurs,

"Yeah, Bye dinosaurs!!" Yaz yelled as we pushed them out of the clearing over a hill to get the away from Mitch and Tiff.

"Yeah, keep it moving!" Ben yelled as we cheered coming to a halt. Sammy and I got down off of the motorcycle and D/F/N hugging each other till the ground began to shake and we heard the loud roar of the T-Rex. We got scared, I climbed back on D/F/N, I pulled Yaz out of the car holding onto her trying to pull her up as we kept moving.

"Y/n!" Gray yelled. I looked up as we nearly missed a stego tail. We screamed as I pulled Yaz up into my lap, We kept moving as D/F/N avoided hitting dinosaurs, we pulled out following Bumpy and the motorcycle. We cheered finally getting away from them as we smiled. We began moving toward the docks as we turned off the flashlights and the mix tape. Finally calming down. We made it to the docks, Kenji crashing the bike as he fell to the ground, We got off the dinosaurs as we looked around in confusion. I stopped my eyes watering.

"Dammit!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. Everyone looked at me

"Y/n it's okay.." Ben tried to say as I shook my head just walking to the forest, D/F/N following

"Y/n! Where ya goin?!" Sammy shouted

"Away, Don't try and follow me i can handle myself on my own" I said walking into the forest,