Filler #2: Dino Chase

Y/n's p.o.v

I spun around in one of Almond's chairs, Kenji and Darius were playing cards. Almond and Mae were looking through the map of the desert biome.

Yaz and Sammy were playing in the snow, Brooklynn with Ben were somewhere in Almond's winter home.

I kept spinning till Zach grabbed the back of my chair. I jolted to the side at the sudden stop almost fall out out of the chair as he laughed. Rolling my eyes I stood up woozily walking like a drunk from all the spinning.

"Alright! I've got it!" Mae said pointing to the map

"Got what?" I asked l, Standing behind Mae I looked at the map.

"It's an compound in the desert, An incubation site. It's the perfect place to study dinosaurs!" Mae smiled happily.

"It only appears BRADs are in the facility but it's not been used for quite sometime." Almond said.

I looked at Gray as he smiled "Can we go?" Gray asked.

Mae nodded "Of course! We'll make a team" Mae said

"Darius, Would you like to come?" Mae asked as he jumped up excitedly.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed.

"Alright. So Darius, Gray, Y/n, Myself, and Zach? Would you like to-" Mae started.

Zach shrugged "Sure" He said putting his hands in the pockets of the jacket that Almond gave to him.

"Well let's head off!" Mae said quickly as she practically ran out of the house grabbing a walkie-talkie before she did.

Following after her with her same quick speed we went past Yaz and Sammy who were making snowmen

"Where y'all goin" Sammy asked as Gray turned to her "Compound!" He said quickly.

We hopped into the snow gliders, Mae driving to sealed door. She unlocked it so we could make our way through. Zach was uninterested as he bit as his nails. The other two have a deep conversation about dinosaurs with Mae. We walked into the desert biome.

Zach tied his jacket around his waist as we walked, the biome still rather hot.

We kept walking till Mae stopped pulling her map from her face.

"It's a.. highly guarded compound" Mae said looking at the giant fence.

Zach and I looked at it then slowly walked over to it.

"Should you be touching it?" Darius asked with warning.

Both hands outstretched Zach and I looked at the fence. It was metal bars enclosing it but it didn't look dangerous in any way.

Zach and I jumped up on the concrete that held the fence up are hands still out. Then we slowly brought our hands to touch it.

"Wait don't! I think it's still-" Mae shouted. Our hands touched it as we were thrown back. "On.." Mae said as our hands were scorched our hair are frazzled and staticky.