Filler #1: Girls Day!

No one's p.o.v

It was pretty boring at Mantah Corp, Dinosaurs didn't need saving, Cash was no where to be found and the group was laying boredly with Mae and Almond. "It is literally.. so boring" Brooklynn said with a pause and dragging out the 'g' in boring, Everyone groaned in agreement.

"Oh I have an idea!" Sammy shouted. She took Yaz's hand pushing her to another room, Then she urged Y/n and Brooklynn up and put them in the same room not allowing anyone else in.

"What up Sammy?" Brooklynn asked raising an eyebrow.

"What if we had a girls day!" Sammy exclaimed.

Yaz, Brooklynn, and Y/n shared a look. "Sammy, You may have been a social butterfly but none of us have like, ever had friends" Brooklynn said pointing to the trio.

"What is a girls day exactly?" Y/n asked sitting down in a chair.

"Well it's a day where just us girls can hang out, share gossip, talk about boys, and have fun!" Sammy raised an eyebrow "You guys have really never had a girls day?" Sammy asked.

"I think I had one with my mom, but it was just her way of telling me, her and my dad were getting a divorce" Y/n said with her arms crossed.

"Well! This will be different! We'll go on a hike and find a place to swim or something" Sammy said, she was hyper about this and really wanted to do something.

"It's worth a shot, but the only water we've seen is in the frozen tundra and outside where it's also freezing water plus the waterfall outside the cave but it's more of like a shallow rocky mound than a lake" Yaz said.

"Plus the Mosasaur is in the water outside" Y/n added.

"Right." Brooklynn agreed.

"Okay, Um.. hold on!" Sammy said as she walked out. The trio of girls just looked at each other not truly sure if they wanted to go through with this.

Sammy came back and urged her friends to follow. They got up following her as she showed them a map of the forest area. She pointed to a large blue area that looked like a lake.

"See look! We can go there" Sammy smiled.

"We don't have swimsuits?" Y/n said pointing out the obvious.

"Uh-" Sammy stopped not thinking that far ahead.

"Girls" Mae whispered as they turned to her. "Come here!" She said holding back a smile.

They looked at each other then went up to Mae. She walked to one of the bedrooms and opened a closet, there on hangars were few swimsuits

"I heard what you were planning and a girls day sounds great" She smiled. Sammy's eyes widened as she hugged Mae.

Each girl grabbed one, Yaz going to the bathroom to change first.

"Were you coming with us Mae?" Brooklynn asked looking at her salmon pink swimsuit she picked out.

"Only if you girls wanted me to go, I didn't want to mess with Sammy's plan so I assumed not"

"We'll obvi! You should come with us!" Sammy smiled

"Yeah, It would be a bonding experience for all of us" Y/n said adding on to Sammy.

"Well then.. I suppose, I'll go" She smiled although she was super happy trying to act like she wasn't.

Yaz left the bathroom her swimsuit under her clothes, Y/n went in. Brooklynn and the other three left the room so Mae could changing in the bedroom, then Brooklynn and Mae switched out once she was done and Sammy and Y/n did the same.

"Almond you watch the boys, We're going on a walk" Mae said, Almond muttering something incoherent as he was about to nap. The girls walked out leaving the boys and Almond in the compound.

"So? Have you ever been on a girls day Mae?" Y/n asked. The girls walked through the calm forest, considering the dinosaurs were asleep there wasn't a big problem there.

"I have not actually! I don't have very many friends" She frowned as the Sammy wrapped her arm around Mae's.

"Well now you have us!" She said as Mae smiled.

"Well I'm glad to have you girls" Mae said.

The girls listened in and picked up their pace, there they saw a large ledge with a water fall and the lake Sammy had pointed out.

"Y/n want to see who can jump off the ledge first?" Yaz asked.

"Oh it's on Trackstar!" Y/n grinned the two running up to the ledge. The other girls stripped to their swimsuits and slowly got into the water. Yaz and Y/n did the same before taking off into the water. With a big splash both girls hit the water at the same time.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Yaz said treading in the water. The two girls laughed as the swam to shallow water where the other girls were.

"This is so relaxing.." Sammy smiled.

"My muscles get a break" Mae agreed.

"Like I don't think I've ever felt something this nice since the showers we made a Nublar" Brooklynn said as the girls laughed.

The girls eventually just began to relax more, The sound of the waterfall and the wilderness calmed them as they just laid in the water.

Eventually Mae and Yaz fell asleep as they just remained in the calming water, then it all went south.

The sound of whispers and footsteps approached but none of the girls had noticed yet.

"Cannon ball!" Someone shouted as the girls quickly sat up. There, on the ledge, Kenji, Zach, Gray, Ben, and Darius stood jumping into the water splashing the girls as they shouted.

"Kenji you douchebag!" Y/n shouted as she stood up as she tackled her brother once he got out of the water the two wrestling in the water.

"Sorry for invading your girls day, But technically it was Almonds idea" Ben said.

Almond who had just gotten in the water shrugged and smiled. "What can I say"

Eventually the group calmed down, The kids talking as they swam, and Almond and Mae watching like proud parents of the kids they watched play.

(This chapter was honestly heartwarming, Anyways! Hope this live up to the standards of a "girls day" chapter! Tbh I've never been on one just kind of looked it up- So if this isn't good I can remake it! This also doesn't relate to the story this is like an in between special between them they went to Mantah Corp to the end of the current season if that makes sense?

Xoxo, Author! ❤️