michale's POV.

I can't believe i said that. How stupid am i? She was just being good. Following her heart and doing whats right. Why cant i do that?
Theres something off about jason. Thats why.
Ugh, im getting conspiratorial, i get like this after a few drinks... With a few more on top. Speaking of top, that girl is beautiful... Why is she walking my way?
Ah, julie... Mistake/rebound/psycho/ex of the year.
"you alone?" she asked seductively... She was always good at that.
She was the encouragement for the crazy stage... Or i guess she just opened Pandora's box.
But dang was she gorgeous. No minny, but deffinately attractive.
"about as alone as it gets right now." i replied, looking at her.
Minny should have trusted me. Sided with me over him. I cant believe she did that to me. Wow. I thought she loved me. Payback.
"you want a drink?" i asked, ordering a shot of tequila before she could answer.
"Please" she said, sitting on a bar stool next to mine.
"so, how have you been?" i asked, trying to keep her here as long as i could. It was nice to be with her again. She made me feel... Good, like she would stay with me through Every thing. I know i have to be the best i can for cali in order to be with minny, but with julie, she had no expectations.
Seven shots later and she still keeps getting better.
"my place or yours?" she asked.
"mine" i said, grabbing my wallet and paying for our drinks... I dont remember much after, i woke up in my room... Naked, with her next to me.
"goodmorning" she whispered, kissing my chest before she got up... I screwed up... Like badly... Damn it.
"you gotta go" i said as kindly as i could.
"dont worry, i knew this wasnt serious" she said, smiling as she got dressed.
She was a mistake. I know that. I regret it so much. How am i going to tell minny? How badly will she hate me? Im screwed. Im so so screwed. Damn it. Do i tell her? I mean of course i do... But how do i tell my girlfriend, the light of my life, i just so happened to sleep with my ex girlfriend... To get back at her... Im a real piece...
I hope she never forgives me. Thats what i deserve... How... The same mistake she made. Damn it.