nightmare (michale's pov)

Thank god it was only a Dream. I mean yeah, i did see julie at the bar... And i was a bit drunk, and i thought about it. Even almost did it. I drove her and i back to her place, but she got out of the car alone... It was just a ride home.
I need to get out of bed and make breakfast for cali and min- oh yeah, im at home... Its only been one night, but i miss them so much. Id better text her, just because she's mad doesnt mean she doesn't deserve everything i can give her and more.
To: princess minny;)
"Hey baby... Im sorry, and i know you dont want to talk to me right now, but please, tell cali to have a good day. I was wondering if maybe i could pick her up after school? You know shes like a younger sister, and i wanna know how school's going. Text me when you can.
I love you, beautiful. Im so sorry."
I pressed send, praying she would eventually forgive me... I have been wanting to propose, amd honestly, i cant imagine not being with her. I only got mad because she had talked to him.
I have no right, i know, but i remember... Everything.
The scar, the crying, everything. She had bruises all over her face. He cut her head, just behind the start of her hair line. I remember when they had to stitch it up. Some how, we still didnt make up for over a year. She was still mad i thought, but she really just felt guilty for breaking things off to end up with him.
And julie? Talk about Crazy. If i wanted to do ANYTHING it was run by her, telling her how long, where, and with who. Minny doesnt worry about that stuff. She has trust issues bad... But i guess she trusts me.
I thought id suffocate if she was like that. But if i didnt have her, id starve.
Thats just a fact.
And i would die in a dirty house... With no clean clothes... Alone.
She takes care of me like a child, enjoys life with me like teenager, and loves me like a man. What else could i need?
Jason to diappear. I could make it look like an accident.
No michale, no. Your obviously still drunk, which means you are getting conspiratorial and ploting a murder makes it pre meditated. Atleast make it a "crime of passion."
Someone's at the door... Maybe if i ignore it, they will go away.
"prince michale???"
Cali!!!!!!
Hey, is it snowing? Snow day!!!!!! Better go see her... And that means minny dropped her off. Perfect:)