michale.

How could she do this??? Amy wants me to be happy. Minny thinks i would believe her over amy? I mean why would she ever do something like... She hates her. I know, i know amy does. But i dont think she would say those things to her face. Amy wanted me to be happy, and nicole has a way of screwing things up. Why couldn't she just be happy? I mean why did she have to say those things?
More importantly, why did jason have to come back into the picture? She was easier. She did what i asked, she was easy to handle, she was better.
Then he came around and now she looks at him like her best friend. She never disagreed with me. I mean she was easy, no trouble, she cleaned, she cooked, she did my laundry.
I gave her... Love. But she gave me love too.
But no sex. I gave her a ring and still, no sex. I had earned it. I had been good to her. Why the hell is this happening?
"hey, michale? We need to talk." jossline said, looking around.
"no, im going out." i said firmly, pushing the door open.
"you guys can have cali tonight!" i yelled, slamming the door.
I need some fun.
I pulled up to donatello's, hopping out just as a black truck pulled out.
I opened the door and stepped out onto the dusty parking lot, watching the dirt plume like smoke.
I walked in, seeing donatello eye Me as i sat down.
"i figured you'd be out with your fiancé and her friend." he said, meddling slightly.
"what friend?" i asked, a bit to quickly.
"the guy she walked out about a minute ago with. Tall, big, called her baby. Thought he was you for a minute there."
He replied with a smug smile.
"not my fiancé any more." i said, staring to get pissed off.
"sorry to hear that." julie said quietly, blowing on my neck.
"how about we go somewhere else and you can tell me about it." she whispered, rubbing my arm.
"sounds good." i said with a smile. If nicole can have fun, so can I.
(2 hours later)
I cant believe i did that... She wasn't the one i wanted to be with. She was difficult and easy and... Not nicole.
I'd better text her.
She will forgive me.
She always does.
Like I said, she's easy... In some ways.